facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 24 of 24
#231  by: @values   

My values are not the ones in question - because I'm not the one constantly talking about how classy Chi O is.

Class is an important thing...and it's a real shame that Chi O doesn't show any when cutting top-notch smart & beautiful girls simply because they're not freshmen. It's just very, very sad. Shameful, really.

By: @values
#232  by: This sidebar   

and entire website have gotten completely out of hand over the past few weeks. The negative comments being posted are mainly on the DG and Chi O pages. Not surprising since these two are great groups at MSU. No one believes any of these comments that are only made by a petty person needing to tear someone else down inorder to make themselves feel better. Your comments are not going to hurt DG and Chi O during recruitment, which is very evident after bid day. They both took fantastic classes full of amazing girls. AND my bet is that they will do it again next year despite ANY negative comments posted about them over the next 12 months.

By: This sidebar
#233  by: @quota   

Very few people care except you. Chi O pledged 87 absolute top girls ... same number as DG. I can promise you that your comments hurt no one especially not Chi O. You made these comments for the past 12 months. Did it hurt Chi O during rush? No! Is it going to hurt Chi O in any areas this year? No! Will it hurt Chi O next year? No! The size argument doesn't work either. Anyone who really knows the PNM's who went through recruitment knows that Chi O pledged 87 TOP young women. Time to move on to other topic of favorite slams against Chi O. This one has gotten very old.

By: @quota
#234  by: @@quota   

Chi O pledged "Top" women? Well, so did everyone else. Quit being such an elitest snob!

Oh - and our condolences onthe legacies you lost to other TOP groups. Maybe they saw how snobby you are? Just something to consider...

By: @@quota
#235  by: @@quota   

Shouldn't every sorority think they have the top pc? Shouldn't every Greek organization be proud of new members? If not then usually no one wants to be apart of a group that isn't happy they were asked to join. Someone sounds like they don't like the letters that were given to them on bid day. :( be happy you are part of the Greek system. Just because you are a legacy doesn't mean that is what is right for that person, not everyone is like their mama or older sisters,

By: @@quota
#236  by: @@@quota   

This will be the last time I ever respond to you. You can degrade, belittle, bash Chi O all you want. I will not stoop to your level any more. You comments show a hatred that is sad. I would never feel that way about another group. I don't believe that I ever stated that Chi O was the only group that took TOP girls. That was your biased interpretation of things - not my words.

As far as legacies go, did you ever consider that Chi O released them? Yes, as a matter of fact they did some. A few top ones too ... Chi O also took legacies from other houses.

Your hate for Chi O is so bad that you are now grasping for straws. I do not have an elitist attitude. I am simply taking up for a group that means the world to me just as you would if someone were bashing your group simply due to hate. I think you should consider that.

Go ahead and bash away now ... I am moving on.

By: @@@quota
#237  by: @@@quota   

Poor girl must not like chi o because she got cut..she is really gonna be upset if a chi o gets roadrunner, senate seat ,etc over her! She is gonna have a tough life at msu then

By: @@@quota
#238  by: Chi O   

The legacies I was referring to Chi O losing were on BID DAY - so they obviously came to Chi O's pref and were on the top of their list...but chose elsewhere.

I'm just saying that the prevailing attitude in your comments is that of someone who thinks she's better than everyone else. Maybe you don't see it that way, but that's the way it comes off...and maybe that's the reason Chi O's fabulous legacies who attended pref chose elsewhere. I'm just sayin

By: Chi O
#239  by: @Chi O   

Yes, sometimes legacies are lost to other houses. Maybe they didn't feel at home at Chi O. Maybe they had very close friends in other houses. Some mothers don't pressure their daughters to pledge their sorority. It happens to all houses so why is it necessary to use it against a group. I really am not a snob. I guess that my comments might sound that way but it is only because I love my group so much. I hope every sorority member loves their group as much as I do mine. I don't know of anyone that wouldn't take up for their sorority when negative comments are made for no reason.

By: @Chi O
#240  by: UGA student   

Most overrated sorority i have every cam across. Girls are not really even hot but they act like they are god's gift to the earth for no reason at all. Put down other sororities without shame when other sororities have way better girls than them.

By: UGA student
by: @UGADec 29, 2014 6:39:56 PM

Do you even go here??

Your grammar and sentence structure is atrocious; therefore, irrelevant.

By: @UGA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.