facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 23 of 24
#221  by: OFF!!   

Chi O IS off this year and everybody knows it. Yeah, Gamma Chis are talking about it, cause they're having to console girls who had to go back to Chi O pref today and didn't want to. It's kinda obvious when they get their list and break down in tears. I mean, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out and it's kinda public at that point anyway. Word is that Chi O might not make quota.

By: OFF!!
#222  by: These   

are the funniest comments I have ever seen!!!! SO much jealousy and hate!! Laughing my head off at the desperate lies!!

By: These
#223  by: @These   

I'm laughing my head off, too!!! It's hysterical that girls are crying about having to go to Chi O. LOL!!

By: @These
#224  by: @quota   

There were 87 or 88 New Members at the Chi O house last night! Find a pledge class picture on Facebook and count for yourself!!! Maybe you need to have ypur eyes checked. DG had 87 so either both fell short or you are WRONG!

By: @quota
#225  by: @quota   

Thank you for your continued obsession with Chi O. Keep it up please!!!

By: @quota
#226  by: differ   

There's a difference between making quota for both pools of PNMs and just making 1of the quota with additions. From all the crap Chi O has been spreading about upperclassmen being somehow "less desirable" I'd be shocked if they made upperclassman quota. I'm just sayin... The quota for underclassmen was 74, not sure what upperclassmen was.

By: differ
#227  by: differ   

There's a difference between making quota for both pools of PNMs and just making 1of the quota with additions. From all the crap Chi O has been spreading about upperclassmen being somehow "less desirable" I'd be shocked if they made upperclassman quota. I'm just sayin... The quota for underclassmen was 74, not sure what upperclassmen was.

By: differ
#228  by: 87 or 88 girls   

at the house last night. Don't know the exact breakdown BUT ... if Chi O stuck to only taking a few upperclassmen (as in years past) then more power to them. That means they pledged MORE freshmen and now have even MORE members that will be around for 4 years therefore blowing the claim that not taking upperclassmen will make them smaller!!! Once again ... Chi O national does not penalize a chapter for not taking upperclassmen quota. I also read on a Greek chat blog that several chapters at Bama didn't worry about taking upperclassmen quota. The fact is that since Chi O is a top house people will say anything negative about them to make them look bad. These ladies dominated this week and have an AMAZING pledge class. You can degrade Chi O all you want. I don't think they pay much attention to your hate.

By: 87 or 88 girls
#229  by: again...   

It's sad that Chi O chose to discriminate against precious, classy women because they are sophomores/juniors. I maybe could see it back when there was only 1 quota and everyone was included in that number. But now that it's 2 different numbers, and sophomores/juniors are not up against freshmen for spots, it really just speaks to me of what Chi O's focus really is...which is not pledging the sweetest, most classy women...it is apparently about choosing freshmen. Very, very sad and disappointing from a group who claims values.

By: again...
#230  by: @again   

I am pretty sure that the freshmen they pledged are the sweetest, most classy women who just happen to mostly freshmen. What's sad is that people can't let the issue go. Chi O is doing just great after three years of having 2 quotas All of you make it sound as though they don't take anyone but freshman and that simply is not true. Since the "size" argument is void after this year you all find a new twist on it to try to degrade them. Very,very,very sad that you can't just let this go and move on! You definitely aren't displaying good "values" with your constant negative remarks about Chi O.

By: @again

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.