facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 20 of 24
#191  by: So   

glad to hear that MSU has such outstanding Panhellenic members that would "share" confidential information. All of these claims are bogus. You can keep throwing out your lies ... Chi O is a top two house. As the rating says Chi O and DDD at Ole Miss do the same with upperclassman quota. Y'all should really worry about your own house and not Chi O. Chi O and DG rule every organization on campus and everyone else is jealous of them. Go ahead, go to the MSU Student Association website and count the members on Exec from these houses and the members on Cabinet. Then check out the list of Roadrunners and Alumni Delegates, again mainly Chi O and DG. The jealousy is out if control.

By: So
#192  by: @so   

What do you mean all the claims are bogus? It's a fact - Chi O hasn't made full quota since 2009. No jealousy there - it's just numbers, honey.

By: @so
#193  by: @@so   

You are absolutely obsessed with Chi O. I actually feel sorry for you and your obsession with them. You are the who everyone is laughing at, not Chi O! And yes I believe your comments are bogus and are a pathetic attempt to make a group look bad. My guess is that Chi O cut you and that you absolutely hate them. You have SERIOUS issues honey! Serious issues. I challenge you to leave the issue alone. People aren't even making ranking refuting your comments because NO ONE CARES. I really do feel sorry for you.

By: @@so
#194  by: @@@so   

If you claim that "no one cares" then why do YOU keep posting trying to refute the arguments? Must mean something to you or you'd just let it go...

By: @@@so
#195  by: seriously.   

this website will be shut down just like juicy campus. stop wasting your time people. this is just sad.

By: seriously.
#196  by: Ummm   

I might respond but I am not giving any ratings over and over like you are. Love the novel you wrote with that last one. Just shows how desperate you are to make a top house look bad. PLUS i am not a Chi O but do have wonderful friends in this house.

By: Ummm
#197  by: Someone   

needs to get of their electronic soapbox.

By: Someone
#198  by: Jealousy    

is an evil thing,

By: Jealousy
#199  by: @HILAROUS   

It was called back in August of 2009 when MSU first had upperclassman quota. Chi O at Ole Miss made the same call: don't be surprised if we choose to not take upperclassman quota. Hate on because you are not hurting Chi O.

By: @HILAROUS
#200  by: @@HILARIOUS   

Call it NOW if that is what you're planning on doing. That will stop all the drama & questions. If Chi O does not plan to take full upperclassman quota, then say so - so no one can say you "didn't make quota." If Chi O had said they had no intenion of taking full upperclassman quota in 2009 or in 2010 or in 2011 then nobody would've said a word. But, the fact that Chi O treated the process as if they were intending to try & make upperclassman quota makes everyone think that failing to make quota was not on purpose.

Just erase all doubt and let us know now whether or not CHI O is planning to take full quota.

By: @@HILARIOUS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.