facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 24
#1  by: Rush 2010   

Troubling. Why didn't Chi Omega make quota?? That's not good at all!

By: Rush 2010
#2  by: Quota   

They didn't get enough upperclassman to make quota. It's a lot harder to fool an upperclassman with lies and preaching all through rush, but silly freshman fall for it every year.

By: Quota
#3  by: LOVE   

I am in a sorority, but not this one. Though I may not be in this house myself, I have a lot of friends here and it PAINS me to see not only outsiders bashing MSU sororities but also ALL of the ladies on the row partaking in this horrible gossip. I have friends in EVERY house and I love them all :( Please be nice everybody.

By: LOVE
#4  by: hb   

Not a xo, but everyone should remember when it comes to EVERY sorority: That a group may adhere to certain ideals or whatever, but that group is made up of individuals. It is impossible for someone to know EVERY individual in a sorority and therefor impossible to make an accurate judgment of character. Really :( Get to know girls individually, like them or not for who they ARE, not where they belong.

By: hb
#5  by: mom   

It saddens me to think those that partake in bashing others assumes each girl "fits a certain mold". A person of college age should know there are many different walks of life in each soroity. Spend some time getting to know "individuals", before you lower yourselves to hurt others that are undeserving. Don't "fall". If you are one that has sent out a cutting message, what does that say about you? As a mom that has NO GIRLS, it pains me to think my sons could date someone so cruel. It trully seems jealousy is the root of most of the bashing. Please girls, find a way to be positive. It may just be you are missing out on a best friend. It is so hard to find a true, good friend, please don't sell yourselves short based on the greek letters someone wears. Just think about this before you decide to bash me. PLEASE.

By: mom
#6  by: Maybe   

Chi O did not take the upperclassman quota on purpose. I have been told that other Chi O chapters at big SEC schools have done the same thing.

By: Maybe
#7  by: MSU90'sGreek   

Chi O did not meet upperclassman quota. Whether it was by choice or not is really immaterial...because, if they didn't meet it by choice then that's snobbery of the highest order & if they didn't meet it because girls didn't like them, that's even worse! Chi O is showing BAD form these days. Certainly not what it was when I was on campus 15+ yrs ago.

By: MSU90'sGreek
by: ^Dec 24, 2014 1:37:15 PM

why are you on this website...

By: ^
#8  by: In response   

to Clearly ... you need to count the number of Chi Os that were OLs this year ... 5, SA Exec 2 this year; 2 last year, also a large number of Roadrunners and Alumni Delegates. 2 Fraternity sweethearts so far this year. Clearly they are leaders on campus.

By: In response
#9  by: MSU   

Chi Os are known for being the MOST involved organization on campus. No one believes these stupid lies because everyone knows Chi O is at the top. Also, they definitely don't have a problem meeting quota.

By: MSU
#10  by: ATTN: Jodi   

Since you're so forthcoming with details and claim to be a Chi O, then maybe you can clear this up for me: if simulated death & rebirth is NOT a part of Chi O initiation then why in the crap is a skull & crossbones on your badge? Yeah, that's what I thought.

By: ATTN: Jodi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.