facebook

what to bring

by: Otherrushee

During the days of all the parties what should we bring for our little plastic bag/how big is it? I know people have been saying bring slip on sandals, but won't those be awkward to carry around while trying to talk to sisters?

Posted By: Otherrushee
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 11
#41  by: Absolute    

Love this too

By: Absolute
#42  by: Answered    

Dang I wish I had this heads up information.

By: Answered
#43  by: Summer   

Totally helpful

By: Summer
#44  by: Cuz   

Please read this one new girls it could save you a lot of grief

By: Cuz
#45  by: Advisor    

Gosh there are good ideas all over this but for sure at minimum bring: breath mints, flats, Advil PM to sleep and for the aches you will have, a small mirror with blotters, lipstick and Bare Essentials to touch up when your waiting in the fraternity houses and a bottled water. The little sugary drinks in the hoise won't keep you hydrated. I also brought a hand held fan and hair tie and used both.

By: Advisor
#46  by: Sunny   

Take all these tips to heart because they will make things so much easier for you!

By: Sunny
#47  by: Karat    

Water, breath mints, blotters, flip flops, Tynelol PM and whatever you need to freshen your makeup.

By: Karat
#48  by: Tcu chickie   

Lots of great tips throughout

By: Tcu chickie
#49  by: .   

Lots of helpful hints on this thread too.

By: .
#50  by: ...   

You will have some down time to refresh in the fraternity house so fill your tote with whatever will help you accomplish this. Do bring flats to walk over to the greek and rest your feet during breaks. I found a hand held fan to be very helpful. The heat in Texas in August is brutual so bring your own water too. Good luck!!!!!

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.