facebook

what to bring

by: Otherrushee

During the days of all the parties what should we bring for our little plastic bag/how big is it? I know people have been saying bring slip on sandals, but won't those be awkward to carry around while trying to talk to sisters?

Posted By: Otherrushee
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 11
#21  by: Xxx   

I'm commenting on this just so in case PNMs didn't see it. This has some great tips for you.

By: Xxx
#22  by: Sunny   

Bring all the above plus your best attitude. It's a hard week for everyone but you only get to do this once so make friends with girls in your group and always be kind to every girl you meet in any house.

By: Sunny
#23  by: Tcu   

You need to bring water, a hand held fan and flats even if you don't do everything else. Also bring a steamer for your clothes every day not just for recruitment.

By: Tcu
#24  by: Toad   

Bring the shoes for sure, a water bottle, anything you need to freshen between houses after sweating, breath mints and a :-)

By: Toad
#25  by: Texas   

I found this to have some cool ideas. Hopefully it will help you out.

By: Texas
#26  by: V   

I'm commenting on this because girls need to see it.

By: V
#27  by: Y   

You put your bag in a tent while in houses and have breaks in between so bring anything you need to make it possible to freshen up. Wear power based foundation, clothes that are appropriate but light, blotters, breath mints, water bottle, mirror...pack for a day of combat in the dessert because that's how it feels.

By: Y
#28  by: :)   

You won't need a lot of these things but if you do you will be so grateful to have them.

By: :)
#29  by: KAT   

This has several good tips on how to prepare for tomorrow.

By: KAT
#30  by: Frogs   

While you are getting ready for tomorrow put all of these in your bag and thank us later.

By: Frogs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.