facebook

what to bring

by: Otherrushee

During the days of all the parties what should we bring for our little plastic bag/how big is it? I know people have been saying bring slip on sandals, but won't those be awkward to carry around while trying to talk to sisters?

Posted By: Otherrushee
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 11
#51  by: <3   

This has so many good bits of information

By: <3
#52  by: Blondie   

Bring a large tote so you can bring everything you need to stay comfortable. Water and flat shoes are key. Then bring things to freshen up during your down times like blotters, Bare Essentials powder, lip stick or gloss, light body spray. Don't forget a healthy snack for energy like trail mix or fruit and then bring things like blister pads, Advil, breath spray...hand held fans are a huge help too. Good luck!

By: Blondie
#53  by: Girlswhoknow   

This entire posting is tremendously helpful!!!!

By: Girlswhoknow
#54  by: What to Expect   

This is a wonderful resource

By: What to Expect
#55  by: greekie   

Incoming girls have got to read this. I wish I had all these tips.

By: greekie
#56  by: Bravo   

This is another super positive post. Don't forget to add anything that will be reassuring to you. For example a positive poem, a picture of someone that stands beside you, Bible verses of encouragement, Xanax...There will be some bumpy moments during this process and being prepared for the emotional side of things is just as important as touching up your hair between rounds. It will pass quickly and you will begin the exciting adventure of joining our Greek community of friends.

By: Bravo
#57  by: Tip   

Here is one of the best tips guide I've ever found!!! Good luck!!!!!

By: Tip
#58  by: Frog legs   

One of the best posts by far

By: Frog legs
#59  by: Fact    

I think everything on this thread might be helpful if you can cram it all into your tote. Good luck!!!'n

By: Fact
#60  by: Tcu2015   

Read through all the answers on here and bring anything that you think could help you have a leg up because the tips are great

By: Tcu2015

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.