facebook

what to bring

by: Otherrushee

During the days of all the parties what should we bring for our little plastic bag/how big is it? I know people have been saying bring slip on sandals, but won't those be awkward to carry around while trying to talk to sisters?

Posted By: Otherrushee
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 11
#61  by: 1234   

New girls must read this!!

By: 1234
#62  by: Tx   

Yes

By: Tx
#63  by: Frogtells   

I think everyone has done a fantastic job giving you things to bring. To simplify it just bring what you need to fill fresh and comfortable during a hot and stressful time. Read the tips and fill your tote with your comfort items.

By: Frogtells
#64  by: Rose   

Bumping this real deal answer to the top of the pile.

By: Rose
#65  by: @PNM   

Omg just found this and every PNMS needs to see it I wish I had known this

By: @PNM
#66  by: Sunny   

Also remember suntan lotion do you don't look like a lobster after waiting outside between houses for a week.

By: Sunny
#67  by: !   

I hope girls will read this one

By: !
#68  by: JrNTheKnow   

I wish I had this before I went through recruitment. There are so many tips. Read them all and then fill your tote with the ones that you believe will help you the most. This could turn out to much more important than you think.

By: JrNTheKnow
#69  by: @Greek   

I'm glad someone found this thread for the new girls. These tips are golden.

By: @Greek
#70  by: Sunnyside   

I read this entire thread and all I can say is perfection ladies. I hope new girls will learn from your tips to help them be their best.

By: Sunnyside

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.