facebook

2021 Rankings that are real

by: 2021

XO KD ZTA PBPi AXO AOPi

AOPi, all that self ranking makes you the worst house on campus. Just the same as how you suck at Bama.

Posted By: 2021
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BSC SRAT 21 Remarks   

What? Why so bitter? I don't think they are self-ranking. All the chapters at BSC are strong, and AOII is a GREAT house at BSC. What a ridiculous comment and so untrue. Anyone who goes to BSC will tell you that AOII, Chi O, and KD are very strong chapters. I didn't see you saying the same thing about KD or Chi O. I don't know where the BAMA comment came from. AOII has strong chapters in Alabama like many other sororities and across the country like many other sororities. They do have strong chapters at BSC, Southern Alabama, Alabama, Auburn, Samford, UAB, etc. The BAMA comment is nonsense. They have amazing girls, wonderful grades, a beautiful house, and very involved girls. Kindness counts. You don't see other groups going on here attacking AOII or other sororities. Good luck to all the sororities and every girl!

By: BSC SRAT 21 Remarks
by: Interesting Sep 19, 2021 8:18:53 AM

No one is bitter. Kindness counts and so does the truth. AOPi is not the best house on campus so it does appear as self promotion.

Bama chapter is considered bottom tier at that school. Auburn is mid tier. Samford- ZTA and ADPi are known as best.

Again, kindness does count, and so does rumor mongering. Some very interesting “stories” have floated out of AOPi and their intent is to harass members of other houses.

Not nice at all.

By: Interesting
#2  by: Recruitment 2021   

These comments are a joke! AOII is very strong at BSC and BAMA. Grow up!

By: Recruitment 2021

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.