facebook

sorority information

by: PNM

Hi, I'm coming to BSC in the fall and hope to rush and pledge a sorority!! What are current rankings and details about each group?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek Life Dead at BSC   

Hello I've been watching for a reply too. Are you people alive there? No answers No replies... whatever. And you wonder why no one wants to go to BSC.

By: Greek Life Dead at BSC
by: Perry the Panther Jun 19, 2017 1:46:00 PM

So the reason nobody has ranked or responded isn't that no one wants to go there, it's because each and every sorority is great in their own way. I know, I know, you don't believe me. I went through rush thinking I knew where I wanted to go, but in reality, you really don't know until you go through recruitment. I love my sorority. There are six and while some guys might tell you "blank is better," and "blank has this stereotype", or "ooh you don't want to be one of them", these are all fabricated and pretty much false. You can find every type of girl in any BSC sorority. BSC rush is set up so that you can really get to know every sorority. The weeks leading up to rush, I advise you to block out the boys at the row, or whatever you hear because it's about you and where you belong. I won't lie, Rush is stressful but you have to trust the system. Sororities at BSC are what you make them. If you are willing to put time and energy into your sorority and truly invest, it doesn't matter where you go. Our Panhellenic team is awesome this year and they will guide you during rush. I advise you to go ahead and get recommendation letters for all 6 sororities, even for one you don't see yourself rushing. Send out a Facebook post asking for recs, or contact your mom's friends. All 6 are well known and have a lot of Alumane to connect with. BSC is small anyway and I have friends in all 6. While I do advise you to rush, being Greek at BSC does not define your experience! Forward Ever!

By: Perry the Panther
#2  by: Person101   

You should definitely come to BSC! All of the sororities are unique and have something great to offer. As to stereotypes, there's really not any. Each sorority has different types of girls, and pretty much all of them get along. My rush experience was fantastic as I went in with no preconceived notions about the sororities. I personally ended up in the best one for me and wouldn't have it any other way!

By: Person101
#3  by: HELLO   

Is Greek life dead at BSC or what????

By: HELLO
by: @HELLOApr 10, 2017 7:35:17 PM

The BSC sororities have gotten along so well with one another for such a very long time there is no need for a GR page. It's all love here!

By: @HELLO
#4  by: MBGirl   

The most selective in order from top to bottom are:
1. KD
2. XO
3. AXO/AOII/PiPhi
4. Zeta

By: MBGirl
by: YesMay 31, 2017 6:26:10 PM

This is very accurate

By: Yes
#5  by: Roses and Pearls   

Ranking IMO:

1. AOTT
2. KD
3. Chi O
4. Pi Phi
5. AXO/ZTA

By: Roses and Pearls
by: UTMSep 19, 2017 11:30:35 PM

KD/AOTT
Chi O
Pi Phi
AXO/Zeta

By: UTM
by: ConfusedSep 21, 2017 6:58:32 PM

Sorry, but not sure how you guys put AOPi in the top. They are good, all the sororities and girls at BSC are BUT the real rankings based on recruitment:
1. KD
2. XO
3. AOPi/PiPhi
4. AXO/ZTA

By: Confused

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.