facebook

this site

by: Truth

There are so many mothers posting on this site. I watched as one of my friend's mom posted on here. I couldn't believe it. I guess they don't like reading bad things about their girl's sorority and they dig into the gossip.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eeww   

That's creepy!

By: Eeww
by: NoMar 11, 2016 2:12:26 PM

A few of my posts have been accused of me being a mom and I'm for sure not a mom lol so it just goes to show you have not a clue. It's an anonymous website. I can't imagine a mom coming on here... My mom has no idea how to even work her phone half of the time. Saying someone is a mom is just a poor deflection when someone is talking bad about a house. When the person has no other way to deafens themselves or their house they just say "oh well ur a mom!"...

By: No
by: for exampleMar 11, 2016 2:14:19 PM

Like phi mu, whenever phi mu gets attacked on her their only come back is accusing the person of being a mom. When in reality no mom cares about phi mu, phi mu has no history here and is irrelevant to most moms unless they were a phi mu their self

By: for example
by: You stupid little girlMar 12, 2016 6:35:30 AM

You sure don't know who is on here. I am an adult. I'm not a phi mu. I'm not even Greek. But I do know your true colors are showing. You just accused phi mu of stating the mother comments to YOU. It was me. And you admitted it's you that always says them. Go away and get a life. You may turn out like me otherwise.

By: You stupid little girl
#2  by: tbh   

There is no way to know

By: tbh
#3  by: Dumb   

Can you read? I saw her on Greek Rank myself, posting a reply.

By: Dumb
by: @dumbMar 10, 2016 11:00:48 PM

They were talking about the "so many mothers" part. There could be like....25 moms. Or 2-3 crazy moms. But you don't know for sure.

By: @dumb
by: tbhMar 10, 2016 11:43:21 PM

You said "there are so many moms on here". You saw one posting. I meant you will never know how many people are moms vs current sorority members!! You're calling me dumb?!? Wow.

By: tbh
#4  by: Well   

Work on your communication skills. You didn't specify as to which part of my post "you never know" about. Who are you mad at? You should direct your anger at any mother posting on here. Unless you are one of those crazy mothers doing it!

By: Well
by: ????Mar 11, 2016 6:59:03 AM

The topic of your post was about too many moms posting on here. Everyone but you understood to what "tbh" was referring. There is no reason to attack someone's communication skills when you are the one who didn't comprehend the post.

By: ????
by: DefensiveMar 15, 2016 9:34:40 AM

Don't talk about a certain sorority being defensive when that's ALL you have been in this thread!!! Bahahahaha!!!!

By: Defensive
#5  by: Uhhhh   

I comprehend that you are a bored housewife that needs to get out some!

By: Uhhhh
by: WowMar 11, 2016 2:17:46 PM

That took a lot of thought and shows such class.

By: Wow
#6  by: Phi Delt Mom   

Sometimes it is so obvious that a mom is writing a comment. I saw one on Phi Delt that said "they carry themselves well". What college age person compliments a group of guys by saying that they carry themselves well?!?

By: Phi Delt Mom
#7  by: Mom   

You should tolerate moms; they pay and donate money towards the Greek groups.

By: Mom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.