facebook

which sororify would you never want to be in?

by: ?

If there was one sorority you feel like you would fit in the least, which sorority would that be?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Answer   

Probably chi o or phi mu. Both amazing sororities but I def don't think I'd fit in there. Then again I didn't think I'd fit into my sorority and I've found some besties so who knows!

By: Answer
#2  by: Lol   

Phi mu would be awful. They get fined for everything and the have no sisterhood. All shallow and vapid.

By: Lol
by: UhMar 10, 2016 1:04:40 PM

When and for what was phi mu fined?

By: Uh
by: SeriouslyMar 10, 2016 6:55:52 PM

If you're going to throw this out there , what did phi mu get fined for ? I don't think they did. Give specifics or don't post a rumor.

By: Seriously
by: MaybeMar 10, 2016 9:12:19 PM

I took it as they get fined within the sorority a lot. As in, miss this: fine. Don't get enough cans: fine. Etc.

By: Maybe
by: @SeriouslyMar 10, 2016 10:32:33 PM

I agree with the other post. They are saying individual members get fined a lot for things. Some sororities do that. Mine rarely does thank goodness!

By: @Seriously
by: Girls.Mar 11, 2016 10:30:04 AM

Pro Day was yesterday. If Phi Mu wants to show off their defensive skills they should take it to the field and quit jumping down people's throats online because their reading comprehension is low.

By: Girls.
#3  by: Hmmm   

DG not because of the girls - they are awesome but because of a few organizational things: 1) win at all costs attitude, 2) ultra competitive, 3) head advisor who encourages the first 2, 4) having your big/little picked for you, 5) having to sell the crazy number of expensive cheesecakes they have been selling for years to help pay for the house

By: Hmmm
by: DefMar 10, 2016 9:48:04 AM

very competitive, but that is consistent for all the top 4. Just wanted to say you get to pick your big/little but they assign based on who picked who because there are always girls who pick the same people.

By: Def
by: @DefMar 10, 2016 1:19:01 PM

I included the big/little part because the ones I am referring to had zero in common personality wise but were involved in the same activities... pageants, dance, etc.

By: @Def
#4  by: Personally   

I probably wouldnt want to be in any of the top-four groups. Not because I don't like the girls or anything; I just feel like there's so much pressure. ALWAYS having to be involved, ALWAYS having to keep up face.... I just couldn't do it. As far as fitting in, though, I definitely couldn't see myself in Chi O or Phi Mu. They're not bad groups, they're just not for me.

By: Personally
#5  by: Ugh   

Never ever would be a KD! Too many lesbians!

By: Ugh
by: OhMar 10, 2016 7:26:35 PM

They sure do!

By: Oh
#6  by: Ugh   

Never a pi phi. Too many rejects from the top 4.

By: Ugh
by: @ughMar 11, 2016 4:15:32 PM

So of all of the bottom 4 houses that take "rejects" from the top 4, you'd pick Pi Phi? You have very little credibility.

By: @ugh
by: Ha!Mar 12, 2016 6:31:11 AM

Defensive much pi phi? How come anytime pi phi has one negative remark, you become outraged? None of the other bottom tier groups tend to do this except pi phi. Learn to ignore bad press.

By: Ha!
by: @ughMar 13, 2016 8:43:10 AM

So did you only post to get a reaction, or what? I'm just saying there are worse chapters than Pi phi. And every girl in a bottom 4 chapter was a "reject" from top 4. Not defending my chapter would mean that I agree with you.. And I do not.

By: @ugh
by: MsuMar 13, 2016 9:23:29 AM

newsflash...you can't be a top 4 reject if you didn't chose the so called top 4. Get over yourself.

By: Msu
#7  by: MSU   

Phi Mu. I loved them during recruitment even though I knew no one in the house. They were fun to talk with and showed me tons of pictures of all of theirs honors, sweethearts, etc. They really did a good job that week and made me think they won everything on campus. I was really torn between them and my legacy house. On pref night I went to Phi Mu and my legacy house (top house). I had loved my legacy house too and had a cousin in house so knew that's where I belonged. After recruitment I realized that my legacy house had just as many and in some cases more honors, wins, and sweethearts as Phi Mu but didn't use it to sway pnms during recruitment. Sure it was mentioned but was not the selling point for the entire sorority. I love my Phi Mu friends but am very glad I picked my legacy house.

By: MSU
#8  by: Lame   

I would never be a GDI.

By: Lame
#9  by: Msu   

Sigma Chi

By: Msu
by: HahahaMar 14, 2016 2:20:21 PM

Now that's funny^^^😂😂😂

By: Hahaha
#10  by: Truth   

I'd be happy if I go into any sorority truthfully. It sounds like it can be cut throat. I'm trying to keep myself out of trouble so I will do well.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.