facebook

pnm please read

by: HailState

I'm so thrilled that so many girls are excited about recruitment at MSU and can't wait to find their sisterhood and home away from home! But please, please, please refrain from posting tons of threads asking which houses are better, what ranks are, or other things. Almost everything you will need to know about recruitment itself you can found on the Panhellenic website. And the other threads are purely subjective on who is better. That same information can be found for on each houses website. If a house places in anything, it will be there! You can then make your own judgments!

Posted By: HailState
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

I agree with everything except "placing" in events or honors. Very few chapter websites are up to date with honors. A couple have their most recent honors listed from my sophomore year (I'm a senior!). However most chapters do have up to date honors on Insta, Facebook, or Tumblr.

By: ...
by: @...Mar 8, 2016 10:37:15 PM

Very true! Anything not found on their website can be found through their other pages which is linked on their websites. Overall point is, PNMs shouldn't post all the threads they are. Almost everything they post are things already covered, very subjective things, or Panhellenic will do a great job of covering prior to recruitment. PNMs enjoy your senior year and don't worry about this site right now! You'll be on here enough during college.

By: @...
#2  by: Yes!   

PREACH!

By: Yes!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.