facebook

most underrated and overrated sorority?

by: Opinions

Which house would you say is the most underrated? The most overrated?

Posted By: Opinions
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Troller   

Please don't answer this. It's a set up to wTch us squabble over stupid things!

By: Troller
#2  by: Gotta respond    

Underrated- phi phi
Overrated- kd

By: Gotta respond
by: HmMar 6, 2016 3:41:10 PM

Overrated is def chi o...
Under- I agree, Pi phi

By: Hm
#3  by: DG   

Under is definitely Tri Delt.

By: DG
#4  by: Op   

Underrated- zeta
Overrated- kd

By: Op
by: UmmmMar 6, 2016 4:16:26 PM

How is zeta underrated?

By: Ummm
#5  by: .   

Over-rated: KD - gets popular, social girls but don't produce a ton of leaders.
Under-rated: DDD - they are solid in everything and that means they don't stand out in anything. But their girls are sweetheart, hard workers, a great mix of personalities.

By: .
#6  by: Eh   

I think that DG is overrated.
Underrated is for sure Tri delta. The girls are genuine and I think that sets them apart from the other chapters.

By: Eh
#7  by: Tri Delt   

Over-rated: As much as I would like to pick Chi O, DG, or Phi Mu, I think they actually produce. They rush well, girls want them going into rush (I did!), and they win elections and events. They are great on paper, so even though I don't care for all of them as people, it's hard to say they don't work for their spot. So I have to agree with someone above, I think KD gets well known girls that don't much other than look stylish and socialize with the right people. They do well in events but I don't see the same drive to better themselves or KD.
Under-rated: Straight up, I think it's us. Tri Delt is full of genuine girls who are involved across the board. We work endlessly for our philanthropy and have seriously stepped up in leadership, events, and rushing great girls. People still overlook us, and that's okay. I think we are quietly gaining recognition for all of our efforts and I will be impossible to ignore us once we have a big, beautiful house of our own! With that said, I think Zeta, Pi Phi, and ADPi are also under-rated. ALL of the sororities do more than people give them credit for.

By: Tri Delt
#8  by: .   

Overrated: phi mu
Underrated: tri delta

By: .
by: YesMar 7, 2016 3:48:36 PM

I agree phi mu is super overrated. They had lots of good girls drop in their most recent pledge class because they have a poor sisterhood on top of that that suck in elections don't really win all that much. They didn't even place in charity bowl which is their speciality. They are a bunch of try hards and all they have to offer is their looks. Tri Delt should be above them in the rankings

By: Yes
by: ...Mar 7, 2016 10:14:59 PM

Agree with this. I know a couple of girls who have thought about dropping but are hoping it will get better.

By: ...
#9  by: Lol   

No one had dropped phi mu.

By: Lol
by: Yeah they have lol Mar 8, 2016 7:55:24 AM

Umm my roommate was a phi mu but dropped at semester so girls def have ... And within the second month of school she said 3 girls in her pledge class had already dropped for various reasons. And one of my friends girlfriends was also a phi mu and a cheerleader but dropped.

By: Yeah they have lol
#10  by: Um   

My roommate was a kd and she dropped too. Also know 3 other girls that dropped this year. it happens.

By: Um
by: KMar 9, 2016 11:31:14 AM

Yeah I understand it happens. Girls drop in every sorority for various reasons but a girl said that phi mu had no one drop which is just a straight up lie.

By: K

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.