facebook

chi o

by: Watchman

I noticed complete arrogance during and after the flag football win by chi o. It's just a game. You wonder why you're so unliked.

Posted By: Watchman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top   

I really hope you aren't the same person that wrote "chi o wins it all" on the other thread. I don't think chi o worries about people not liking them.. They're the top sorority and they know it. If you want to shut down their arrogance, then beat them!

By: Top
#2  by: ??   

Recently Chi O and Phi Mu have place #1 and #2 at Charity Bowl. If the points work like Derby Day where basketball counts gets the biggest percentage of points then no wonder they were excited. Winning the event with the highest points greatly increases your chance of winning overall.

By: ??
#3  by: News   

You're not number 1 if not liked.

By: News
by: Huh?Mar 4, 2016 11:49:39 AM

If that's the case no one would be #1. As evidenced by GR comments Chi O isn't liked, KD isn't liked, DG isn't liked, Phi Mu isn't like, etc... Truth is any other Greek female will say "I don't like (insert sorority) as a group but they have some great individual members. Blah, blah, blah. The bashing is old. Grow up.

By: Huh?
by: NewsMar 4, 2016 12:19:35 PM

If a sorority isn't liked by other sororities it's usually due to jealousy

By: News
#4  by: Truth   

There are lots of reasons to be jealous of chi o, kd, phi mu, and DG.

By: Truth
#5  by: Well    

You may not like the above comment but it's true

By: Well
#6  by: Hahaha   

Sounds like kd kicked chi o's ass!

By: Hahaha
by: NotMar 5, 2016 9:16:34 PM

That would mean they won by a huge margin. Chi O won flag football and cheer. KD had a spirit of state winner and placed in 2 other events which gave them what I would think was only a very few points more than Chi O. It all depends on how points are awarded for each event. Chi O has won Charity Bowl twice in the past 4 years. They are happy with their 2 event wins and 3rd over all.

By: Not
by: Um Mar 5, 2016 10:27:57 PM

They did win by a huge margin... Even DG beat out chi o lol

By: Um
#7  by: Dang   

You like to brag much chi o? There is the arrogance the poster mentioned. Y'all love to rub your victories in everyone's face.

By: Dang
#8  by: Maybe   

It could be confidence that you are seeing instead of arrogance. there is nothing wrong with confidence!

By: Maybe
#9  by: Third   

ChiO came in third overall? Sounds like they don't have any reason to be arrogant to me!

By: Third
#10  by: arrogance   

Chi Omega isn't the only sorority that has shown arrogance after winning a competition. It is natural to be proud of winning a game and they deserve to have a little swagger! There's nothing wrong with that in my eyes.

By: arrogance

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.