facebook

super bulldog weekend

by: PNM

Please tell me they are having a sorority preview thing during Super Bulldog Weekend like I heard they had last year. That would be so nice, LOL.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Go phi mu   

Trying to bury your negative posts on here! Keep starting threads! I hate y'all!

By: Go phi mu
by: HahaMar 3, 2016 7:38:05 AM

There's possible truth in your comment but I in no way hate them. Instead I find their self proclaimed victim role comical and entertaining at the same time.

By: Haha
by: PNMMar 3, 2016 10:29:55 AM

I am definitely not a Phi Mu, I swear. But a Phi Mu did tell me something about it when I went up to Starkville recently. However, another member of a sorority told me that they weren't doing it again this year, which is why I asked!

By: PNM
#2  by: PNM   

A simple yes or no would be nice, because I'm not sure what y'all are even saying.

By: PNM
by: Answer Mar 3, 2016 11:12:24 AM

No, there will not be spring preview this year.

By: Answer
#3  by: It's crazy   

People look for any opportunity to say something negative about Phi Mu. This post had nothing to do with Phi Mu yet someone had to throw them into the conversation.

By: It's crazy
#4  by: Yet again   

Whoever the loser is that continually complains about phi mu is such a joke! Lol at her pitiful life! Bless it!

By: Yet again
by: OMGMar 10, 2016 1:25:23 PM

Do you simply scroll past the awful comments about other sororities? Are you blind Or are you the one posting them? I swear some of y'all are obsessed in pointing out only the negatives comments about Phi Mu. There have been multiple threads about DG, Chi O, KD and others. I might take you seriously if you stood up for all groups! Stop playing the victim! Other groups don't even try to argue the negative comments about them. They simply ignore it!!

By: OMG
#5  by: What's your point?   

It's all bad whether it's phi mu, chi o, kd or any other. By cussing, bashing, calling names or whatever YOU. say about these groups, it will never make you feel better. Seriously, get some help. You are pitiful when you bash any group. Go away.

By: What's your point?
by: OmgMar 10, 2016 7:00:22 PM

That is my point. It's awful when it's said about any group. People shouldn't just take up for their sorority but for all sororities. There is no way it's a single person bashing each group. It's several individuals trying to make a rival group look bad. Stand up for each other!

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.