facebook

kappa sig charity bowl

by: Chicken dinner

Whose gonna win the football game, the competitions, and the cheer off?

Posted By: Chicken dinner
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Chi O won the flag football tournament today. Not sure how the rest of the competitions will go but they will be fun!

By: ...
#2  by: Yep   

Chi o wins it all!

By: Yep
by: We'll seeMar 4, 2016 6:49:23 AM

Chi O and Phi Mu have alternated winning it all since 2012 when I was a high school senior and came to watch my sister.
2012 Phi Mu
2013 Chi O
2014 Phi Mu
2015 Chi O
When one wins the other places 2nd.

By: We'll see
#3  by: Homesick   

Please post who won the game and cheer competition!!

By: Homesick
by: Phi muMar 5, 2016 12:17:02 PM

Phi mus cheer this year was embarrassing! Don't attempt to do things that are way above your skill level because it clearly will not end well. Nearly every stunt fell and it was super sloppy. The hair and makeup were also super over the top... This isn't an all star competition.

By: Phi mu
by: UmmmMar 5, 2016 2:00:45 PM

Not sure who this is but let's keep this lady-like. No one that has class would say these things. I thought everyone did great!! And had lots if fun!

By: Ummm
by: IMOMar 5, 2016 2:21:14 PM

Women that discuss others that "attempt to do things above their skill level" need to also practice this same advice. Don't try to talk iabout a giving and generous group when they are "clearly above your level." Kudos to you phi mu. Your ladies carry themselves in the highest regard. I find you all classy and always so friendly and warm! Y'all did great today!

By: IMO
by: Must sayMar 6, 2016 1:20:48 PM

Congratulations phi mu on charity bowl queen! Beautiful girl!

By: Must say
#4  by: Kd sux   

They really do. Money talks.

By: Kd sux
by: WinnersMar 5, 2016 12:14:07 PM

A very unexpected outcome....

Overall
1) KD, DG (tied for first but KD had the tie break because they scored higher in dance).
2/3) chi omega

Dance
1) chi o
2) kd
3) tri delta

Flag football
1) chi o
2) dg
3) Pi phi(???)

Banner
1)dg
2) phi mu
3) Pi phi

Not sure if these are 100% correct so please correct me if I'm wrong !!

By: Winners
by: YepMar 5, 2016 2:01:41 PM

DG is so butt hurt

By: Yep
by: @WinnersMar 5, 2016 2:30:31 PM

A KD also won Spirit of State . I was surprised because she dates the guy over Charity Bowl. Makes it looked rigged although I know KΣ wouldn't do that.

I thought Chi O would have won overall simply because they won 2 events.

It was a great day that raised over $140,000! That's impressive KΣ!

By: @Winners
by: Um?Mar 5, 2016 3:45:35 PM

I don't think any DG is butt hurt at all. This isn't their thing, the fact they tied for first is an amazing accomplishment that none of them expected. They typically don't even place in charity bowl! If I were DG I would be beyond ecstatic

By: Um?
by: NoMar 5, 2016 3:48:22 PM

How is DG butt hurt? They never win, and they tied for first this year. If anything phi mu is butt hurt lol

By: No
#5  by: Lol   

From the smiles on their faces, the phi mus don't look upset at all! They were looking pretty happy when I saw them in The Cotton District today!

By: Lol
by: HaMar 5, 2016 7:07:13 PM

Lol I didn't see many smiles after all their stunts fell

By: Ha
by: WowMar 5, 2016 8:19:44 PM

Have you ever fallen in a stunt group? Or been hit trying to protect the flyer that is falling on you so she doesn't get hurt? It hurts a lot when you hit the ground or people. If you've ever cheered you know this . Your comment was unnecessary and mean-sprited. I'm speaking up as I usually don't. But this charity raised $140,000 and I don't think your bashing is very classy at all.
And this isn't a phi mu defending itself as you are going to say. I'm a sorority girl and I'm tired of some pointing fingers when they don't need to be.

By: Wow
by: UhhhMar 5, 2016 10:24:38 PM

Their stunts falling was a result of forcing girls to preform skills clearly above their skill level. That's called being irresponsible and it's dangerous. Shame on phi mu for putting their sisters in danger

By: Uhhh
#6  by: What?   

Shame on phi mu? Shame on you for bad mouthing someone or a group that was fund raising! You are the type of person that relishes in the mishaps of others. Shame on you for always picking a fight. Shame on you! Wasn't there another thread that stated "shame on you phi mu"? You might be a mother that is still upset about rush or something else. Either way, get over yourself!

By: What?
by: NopeMar 6, 2016 5:12:27 AM

Completely different person started the other thread - me. The sororities definitely helped in fundraising by buying tickets and putting in hours for cheer practice but the main credit for fund raising goes to the men of ΚΣ.

By: Nope
#7  by: Congratulations   

I want to thank all of the groups who competed and helped make the Charity Bowl Week so successful. Every group that participated is a winner! A lot of money was raised and will be used to improve the lives of many people.

By: Congratulations
#8  by: Football Game   

I know that Kappa Sig played Phi Delt in the Charity Bowl. I am off campus doing an internship this semester and have not heard who won the game and what the score was? Would someone please let me know the results? Thanks!

By: Football Game

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.