facebook

this site is weird

by: confused

my friend from another school sent me this site as a joke and I looked at it and honestly like if you're a high school girl and are planning on coming through rush and are looking at this to form opinions on the sororities, please don't. Every single post is exceptionally bias and it's very obvious that some sororities post on here more than others and hate on other houses. MOST of the houses preach Greek Unity but I guess not everyone can get on board with that. If you're planning on going through rush next year, go in with an open mind and don't let this site make you hate one house just because a mean, spiteful young "lady" goes on here and writes libel about any of the sororitys. They are all good and where ever you end up is where you're intended to be. Good luck, girlies!

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM   

yeah honestly I'm in high school and this site kind of scares me because it's hard not to form a collective opinion of the sororities. obviously i don't take just one single post to heart but when you see one sorority constantly called out for one thing over and over it just makes you wonder :/

By: PNM
#2  by: Get off   

You are obviously someone's mom.

By: Get off

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.