facebook

gpa

by: PNM

What are the GPA requirements to pledge each chapter as an upperclassmen?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just a suggestion   

I think majority is 2.8-3.0 but not sure about specifics. All of the houses post GPA requirements when you tour on spring preview days as well as first day of recruitment. Information is also found on all houses websites (chapter or national). But please know that it is best to search elsewhere besides GreekRank to learn more about the houses.

By: Just a suggestion
#2  by: Technically   

Most of the nationally say a 2.75, or somewhere around there. But that doesn't mean these chapters are okay with that. It's HARD to get into Chi O or DG without anything above a 3.5. There are girls who do it but they have huge connections and/or a top notch resume. KD rarely takes grade risks either, but I think they are a little more lax grade wise.

By: Technically
#3  by: And   

Don't let technically fool you. There are more than 3 sororities that crack down on grades. He/she/ or it doesn't know about those 3 - just her 1 and really that is ...... IF , she is even a sorority girl(probably not). I do know that the ones considered top 4 will only take about 3 "grade risks" (below a 3.0) and that is if they are involved in high school. Remember ladies the word was ABOUT! I'm sure someone will throw out one sororities name and disagree with this but trust me, this is accurate.
Chi o and DG are not any harder to Get into than any other! I am a Chi O and am sick of someone making us look like snobs! I had a 3.1 going into rush but I knew a lot of the girls. That's a huge pull along with involved

By: And

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.