facebook

relationship

by: PNM

How well do GDIs and Greek members get along at State?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

It really depends on who the girl is. Some girls think that they are better than those who aren't Greek. People can argue and say that's not true but it is. Ask some of the GDIs. A lot of girls just don't talk to them. Now with the negative news out of the way there are girls that are just as nice and friendly to everyone they meet regardless of if they're Greek. You'll be able to tell the difference between the two types of personalities pretty easily.

By: Well
#2  by: Wait   

Do you attend MSU? I rarely hear the term GDI used here. Most people I am around refer to non- Greek students as simply "independents". The term GDI is offensive.

By: Wait
by: LolFeb 15, 2016 7:56:33 PM

Do YOU even go here? Plenty of people call "independents" GDIs or geeds for short. I've never heard anyone call a GDI an Independent... They either say gdi, geed, or they just say they aren't Greek.

By: Lol
by: @lolFeb 15, 2016 8:39:47 PM

We def with different crowds

By: @lol
by: YeaFeb 15, 2016 9:25:21 PM

Guess so. I'm friends with lots of Greeks though and many different crowds and still have yet to hear someone call a geed an independent. I've heard GDIs even refer to themselves as GDIs

By: Yea
#3  by: eh   

I personally do not even know any non-greeks. Its not because I think I am better, we just do not mix in normal circumstances.

By: eh
#4  by: Dg   

My 4 closest best friends only one is Greek at state. So it depends on who it is but I have MANY non Greek friends and it's never a problem.

By: Dg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.