facebook

adpi vs zeta

by: hail state

I know they're both bottom tier, but what is the difference between them and why are they considered bottom? Which one is better?

Posted By: hail state
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek    

Don't buy into this troll trying to start trouble. Only difference is ADPi is the newest on campus and ZTA is more established. Both are good houses. Great girls in both houses who enjoy their sisterhood and work hard for their philanthropies.

By: Greek
#2  by: Truth   

The truth is, somebody has to be on the bottom of the tier. Zeta can't get away from it, and ADPi is just so new. Both have great girls who strive to better themselves and their chapters. But, most rushees don't come in with the hopes of pledging one of these chapters. They may end up there because of drops or because they feel they can truely be themselves there. It's all in perspective of the PNM.

By: Truth
#3  by: Thoughts   

A few years ago, Zeta had a bad reputation because they had some girls with less than perfect reputations. They have come a long way in the last few years and have gotten some really good girls. They always seem to be involved in campus activities and have a good philanthropy. ADPi is new and didn't get off to a great start. I think that they did a better job this year in picking their pledge class. They have some very sweet girls, and I feel like they are heading in the right direction.

By: Thoughts
#4  by: Zeta   

Zeta is definitely preferred over ADPi. The girls are prettier overall, and they are more active on campus.

By: Zeta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.