Bottom: Zeta, ADPi

Posted By: I think
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: No    

KD is up with chi o and DG wtf is this

By: No
by: uhmFeb 13, 2016 9:49:17 PM

have you seen kd's last few pledge classes? they are obviously dropping and no where near chi o and dg. I agree with the poster

By: uhm
by: For realFeb 23, 2016 3:26:01 AM

That pledge class for kd this year is awful! Way too much alcohol!

By: For real
by: Real rankingsFeb 29, 2016 7:10:51 PM

Move phi my up with Dg and chi o and it's accurate. :)

By: Real rankings
by: No Mar 1, 2016 9:13:17 PM

Chi o and Dg are top
Phi mu is lower end of the top
Kd is top of the middle tier

by: UhMar 28, 2016 1:23:48 PM

No KD is not up with chi o or DG

By: Uh
#2  by: Lol   

Wow chi o you are so great

By: Lol
by: ^^^^Feb 19, 2016 5:20:39 PM

Yes they are!

By: ^^^^
#3  by: Nope   

Chi O, DG, KD
Phi Mu, DDD, Pi Phi
ZTA, ADPi

By: Nope
#4  by: No   

Chi O | KD
DG
Phi Mu

Pi Phi | Tri Delt
Zeta

ADPi

by: No way is KD that high Feb 13, 2016 10:36:49 PM

Chi o Dg
Phi mu
Kd
Tri Delt/pi phi
Zta
Adpi

By: No way is KD that high
by: Lol Feb 13, 2016 10:38:25 PM

Chi o/ Dg/ phi mu

Sorry KD

by: YesFeb 14, 2016 12:10:45 PM

This is the most accurate posting of this!

By: Yes
#5  by: ???   

I can't decide if this was written by a DG or a Pi Phi, both of which are ranked too high.

By: ???
by: excuse meFeb 14, 2016 11:59:29 AM

DG is obviously right were it is supposed to be. DG is one of the top houses, no question about it.

By: excuse me
by: JeahFeb 16, 2016 2:11:53 PM

Way to come on here and brag DG

By: Jeah
#6  by: ^^^   

This is so true

By: ^^^
#7  by: Always has been   

Chi O/DG/Phi Mu/KD the order changes from year to year

Tri Delt

Pi Phi

Zeta

ADPi

By: Always has been
#8  by: My opinion    

Chi omega / delta gamma
Phi mu / kappa delta
Pi beta phi
Tri delta
Alpha delta pi
Zeta tau alpha

By: My opinion
by: SorryFeb 14, 2016 9:06:11 PM

Sorry Pi Phi, you haven't reached 4th yet. Close but not there.

By: Sorry
by: SorryFeb 14, 2016 9:06:11 PM

Sorry Pi Phi, you haven't reached 4th yet. Close but not there.

By: Sorry
by: AlsoFeb 14, 2016 9:07:37 PM

Sorry ADPi, but you haven't passed up zeta

By: Also
by: Mathematician Feb 15, 2016 7:01:34 AM

Somebody can't count. That would put pi phi at 5th. But, I don't agree with this ranking.

CO
DG
KD
PM
DDD
PBP
ZTA
ADP

By: Mathematician
by: DangFeb 20, 2016 12:14:42 PM

You ain't no kind of expert

By: Dang
by: DangFeb 20, 2016 12:14:56 PM

You ain't no kind of expert

#9  by: Always   

Chi o DG Phi Mu KD

Tri Delta

Pi Phi

Zeta

ADPi

By: Always
by: Honestly thinkFeb 16, 2016 2:43:55 PM

Based on the last 4 years of honors/wins, etc.:

Chi O/DG (close to equal but 2 years ago Chi O won almost every honor and comp so that gives them an edge right now)
KD/Phi Mu equal (but Phi Mu is gaining)
Tri Delt
Pi Phi/Zeta
ADPi

By: Honestly think
by: AgreeFeb 16, 2016 8:16:59 PM

Phi Mu campaign team really hit a home run during the senate elections! They had 14 senators elected. That's more than any other. DG had a solid showing with 10 senators! Very well run campaigns for both groups! Being a political science major, this is how it's done ladies!! Well done!!

By: Agree
by: @AgreeFeb 19, 2016 7:52:18 AM

Yes Phi Mu had an impressive number of senators elected. They also had a huge number of members run for Senate. 22 ran, 14 won, 63% results. To me the results are based more off the volume of members who ran for Senate. Their campaign team actually only hit a double because they ran a member for SA Secretary - she lost by 600 votes. That's a huge loss! Other groups ran fewer members for senate but had a higher percentage of them elected. Not trying to take away from Phi Mu, just saying the numbers are not quite what they seem if you really look at them.

By: @Agree
by: LolFeb 19, 2016 1:48:41 PM

Oh hey mom! I know those Phi Mus did well! I am sorry their success makes you so jealous that you feel like you have to degrade their successes. Please continue to make your mean-spirited comments because I know you're still mad at Phi Mu. Other groups had success as well but let's just keep bashing Phi Mu! By the way, the girl that loss at secretary is very sweet. Can we just this once leave her alone? But I mean, you're my mom and you do have to lash out when things don't go my way! Bye Mom!!!

by: @lolFeb 19, 2016 2:57:54 PM

You. Sound. Like. A. Psychopath.

By: @lol
by: Captain obviousFeb 19, 2016 4:03:41 PM

Of all the negative and exploitive comments on here, the person who most likely bashes phi mu on EVERY thread chooses to call this person a psychopath because they call her out is like the pot calling the kettle black. Look sister, get over this vendetta. You are the one that continues to make negative comments about phi mu. You say something bad about them when they aren't even involved in a thread. I for one am proud of their successes. I'm an ADPi and love my friends in the phi mu house. You sound like you are an angry woman who has something against this group. I think they are a great group!

By: Captain obvious
by: ....Feb 19, 2016 4:27:57 PM

The post was talking about Phi Mu senators so therefore talking about Phi Mu... Just saying. And no, I didn't make any statement. Phi Mu can be ranked any way they want, I don't care.

By: ....
by: @lolFeb 19, 2016 4:56:00 PM

Looks like I hit a nerve. Factual info seems to upset you. I never said the girl running for secretary wasn't sweet, good gosh. Also never said they didn't do a good job with senators... that seems to be their thing now. "Agree" stated that Phi Mu won more than any other group, yes they did but others had a high percentage of their candidates elected. Funny that you call out someone for what you perceive as a negative post with a crazy rant. Your hypocrisy is showing.

By: @lol
by: @@agreeFeb 19, 2016 5:00:37 PM

Well don't you look a little ifnorant. Just the fact that 22 girls were willing to run is mighty impressive!!!! Isn't involvement one of "your" criteria for ranks? Hmmmm I'd say 22 girls willing to run and 14 winning is farrrrrr more involved than 2 running and 2 winning. Btw----- dg rocked it too!!!

By: @@agree
by: DangFeb 19, 2016 5:05:42 PM

Let's just say everyone knows that anything hits your nerve. I'm new to this particular post but it is obvious that you will argue until you turn blue that anything phi mu posts is them bragging. Then you will say anyone defending them gets old. Good lord, you are defending yourself just as they do. Do us all a favor and give it a rest. As the Adpi said, most people like phi mu. Whatever you gripe is, work that out somewhere else. Now, I am very proud of all the senators! Phi mu came out strong! Don't listen to this lady! Good job!! And, let's count together for her diatribe in 3, 2, 1 and…

by: @lol and @dangFeb 19, 2016 8:03:08 PM

Very honest question. If Chi O had come on here with a comment like "Chi O campaign team really hit a homerun during SA elections winning President, SA Sec and 6/7 senators elected. Very well run campaign!" would you have made a negative comment? Would you let it slide?

By: @lol and @dang
by: HmmmFeb 20, 2016 12:20:07 PM

Yes I would compliment chi o. In fact they did run a great campaign! Many winners! DG was acknowledged as well. YOU are the only one with a vendetta. I won't say with who because the mention of their name sends your blood pressure up. It's quite funny!! Great entertainment!

By: Hmmm
by: @HmmmFeb 21, 2016 8:49:09 AM

Chill girl. I didn't make the other comments. Don't forget this is an anonymous site.

By: @Hmmm
#10  by: Super   

This the it!^^^^

By: Super
by: @Funny thingFeb 20, 2016 7:18:39 PM

Huh? I see negative comments about Phi Mu, DG, Chi O and KD in this thread. Move on already

By: @Funny thing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.