facebook

question

by: JW

Why do haters hate when a group or person is successful?

Posted By: JW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

People don't hate other groups because of their successes. People hate it when those groups are constantly bragging about it and acting like they're better than other groups. People hate it when those groups have their head stuck so far up their own asses that they can't do anything but talk about how great they are and get extremely offended when anyone even implies even a little bit that they think otherwise.

So no, people aren't hating your successes. They're hating the group's "we're better than all of you" attitude toward those successes and the extremely quick, heated offense you take when people say even one little bad thing about your sorority.

By: Um
by: GurlFeb 14, 2016 7:06:27 AM

Calm down!!!

By: Gurl
#2  by: Lol   

Well then- there you have it. An angry response I might add. Chill. Relax. Breathe. It's just a simple question.

By: Lol
by: YeahFeb 13, 2016 4:52:57 PM

I agree! I'm a PNM and wow- did that poster take an aggressive stance! She acted like I was a sorority member already. I think she needs to chill and relax a lot!!!

By: Yeah
by: @LolFeb 14, 2016 11:31:37 AM

Sure it's a semi-angry response but it's the truth. Some groups like to brag about every trivial success on social media while others quietly enjoy success without a lot of boasting on social media. It gets old. At the same time those who brag do not take any criticism well. If negative comments are made about them they make worse comments about another group.

By: @Lol
#3  by: Hmm   

Go ahead and say who you are talking about. We can all guess who. It's who you are always bashing. Everyone knows who!

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.