facebook

sisterhood

by: Pnm

Which sororities have the best sisterhood?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: -   

Every sorority has great sisterhood. There is not one that will tell you their sorority has a bad sisterhood or a better sisterhood than another sorority.

By: -
by: TrueFeb 9, 2016 9:12:56 PM

All groups have a strong sisterhood, anyone who says differently is only trying to bring a group down.

By: True
#2  by: Answer   

There is no way to know. Girls have only experienced one sisterhood (their own) and so they have nothing to compare it to. Personally I think my house has an amazing sisterhood but the majority of girls will say that about their own houses.

By: Answer
#3  by: Phi mu    

I know most people are gunna say Everyone has a great sisterhood but I can say for a fact phi mu has a horrible sisterhood. Its just a house full of bimbo blonde mean girls... so idk what other people expect. My roommate dropped from them at the start of this semester because there was such a huge clique problem. The cheer girls group up and think they are better than everyone. Also during rush an active's little sister was coming through and everyone knows how big of a deal it is for a pnm to have an in-house sister and how amazing it is to share that bond with their actual sister in the family... Anyways for some reason phi mu didn't want her sister (she didn't fit their beauty standards) but it's really hard to cut a girl when her actual sister is right there in the room...so basically phi mu waited until the in-house sister went to a funeral she had attend later that week and couldn't be present during the voting and cut her little sister behind her back while the active sister was off mourning the loss of a dead loved one. If that's not effed up to the highest level or the definition of a poor sisterhood then idk what is. I cannot imagine my house ever doing that to one of our sisters. I'm so shocked this hasn't even been brought up before but that is literally the most effed up thing. Shame on you phi mu.

By: Phi mu
by: StupidFeb 10, 2016 3:34:45 PM

That was chi o that cut the sister of the member that went to a funeral. That was last year. The girl is a great student and very involved at State. She went back through rush. Chi o tried rush her again but she dropped them immediately. She is now a phi mu. I wish y'all would get the story straight before you spread false things. Anyway, it's all goid!

By: Stupid
by: @stupidFeb 10, 2016 3:48:12 PM

She was cut from basically every sorority that first year. Yes, now she is a Phi Mu after a second recruitment.

By: @stupid
by: Bam @ number 3Feb 10, 2016 5:20:58 PM

idiocy at its best-- get your sorority names right before you TRY to bash( you sound pathetic).
Your entire story is about Chi O.

By: Bam @ number 3
#4  by: Yes   

She was cut due to her sister being an IN HOUSE ACTIVE OF CHI O. Most sororities cut in house legacies. During her second rush, she was sought after because she has a 4.0 and has proven herself to be an awesome person. She chose phi mu because they were loyal to her throughout her freshman year. If say sisterhood there is pretty a awesome. Why is this even being discussed ? DG gave a bid to Oak Hall's arsonist. She was cut from a lot during her first rush and burned a down down. What's the big deal?

By: Yes
by: Chill out Feb 10, 2016 6:57:57 PM

No one said it was bad that phi mu gave her a bid. I don't know why you are so pissed right now... The person who orginally made the comment got phi mu and chi o confused. Chi O cut the in house sister and yes the other sororities cut her the first go round simply because they just assumed she would go chi o which happens all the time. She was an amazing pnm and phi mu is very lucky to have her and in the end it was chi o's loss. I'm not sure why you need to bring in another sorority though and make up rumors or stretch the truth over something? Clearly you didn't like it when someone was bashing your house (you are clearly a phi mu) so why would you do it to another house?? Also I would like to say an arsonist is someone who intentionally sets something on fire to cause harm and destruction. The girl to my knowledge left a candle in her dorm on accident ... Which isn't arson by any means. Accidents happen! You are just being petty now and making your house look bad.

By: Chill out
by: ???Feb 10, 2016 10:00:25 PM

There were other reasons she was cut for other houses that first year.

By: ???
by: lol @ uFeb 12, 2016 6:20:31 PM

arson: noun. the criminal act of deliberately setting fire to property.

it was a candle. by accident. get your facts straight.

By: lol @ u
#5  by: No one is pissed?   

The responder merely corrected the incorrect post , as she should since the poster was jumping to non- factual conclusions. Other posts were supporting. Didn't sound angry at all. You need to relax!

By: No one is pissed?
by: UghFeb 10, 2016 9:04:03 PM

All the information she said was already said earlier. She got really defensive for no reason and the post was already corrected several times by several other people. She got pissed because i guess she thought the previous poster made is seem like phi mu took a girl that no one wanted and was dropped by every house during rush. Even though that's not what people were saying at all.... A previous poster even said the second time she came through rush chi o wanted her and she actually dropped them and PICKED phi mu over chi o. There was no reason to freak out and no reason to bring a 3rd party house into it. But of course....in typical phi mu fashion she just had to bring down another house that had nothing to do with the situation to make her own house look better.

By: Ugh
#6  by: Hey   

I think phi mu had the right to correct the misinformation that was stated. Any sorority would do so. It did not make phi mu look petty at all. It shows that they have great sisterhood and support each other . It does make the confused poster look like as trouble maker and a phi mu hater, which is very typical of this person as they bash phi mu often. I for one am growing tired of the same complaint about phi mu. They did what any groups would do and I dare someone to say they'd sit somewhere and let this anonymous problem child make incorrect accusations about your friend. I know no one would do it.

By: Hey
by: HaFeb 11, 2016 9:23:13 AM

You really think there is only one person on here making the negative comments about Phi Mu? You are wrong.

By: Ha
by: @heyFeb 11, 2016 11:48:48 AM

Then why couldn't she have just corrected it? Why was it necessary to try and bring another house into it? That's what makes them petty.

By: @hey
#7  by: @heyphi   

They always have to tear down other houses but newsflash if you have to bring down another house to defend yours then you just end up making urself worse.

By: @heyphi
by: CuriousFeb 13, 2016 7:55:22 AM

So who is it tearing down phi mu and WHY is it ok? You just said you have an issue with phi mu tearing down a house----- yet it's okay for someone to tear them down?!?!?! Explain please

By: Curious
by: ?????Feb 13, 2016 4:54:33 PM

Who is this sour individual that hates anything phi mu? I've noticed that, too.

By: ?????
#8  by: Hmmm   

Lol at this .

By: Hmmm
#9  by: Well   

I am most certainly not a defender of ChiO but the younger sister of the inhouse that they cut was because she was dating the boy who was charged with selling synthetic pot to a kid that died from it. So clearly there was a good reason behind all of it

By: Well
by: PitifulFeb 14, 2016 7:02:39 AM

Way to call out a person almost by name. This is about as dispicable as it gets. You are pathetic. When it's your turn to have your indescresions aired out, you will feel the bite of karma in your butt! Shame shame shame on you!!!! I hope you have trouble looking at yourself in the mirror because this is very low and full of classlessness.

By: Pitiful
by: @PitifulFeb 14, 2016 7:34:53 PM

Settle down girl. I agree this post was a little too close to the point but Most people knew this was being referred to in a previous post.

By: @Pitiful
#10  by: This   

This is as accurate as it can get!!

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.