facebook

sa

by: MSSTATE

Congrats to all the winners in Exec. As well as senators!!

Posted By: MSSTATE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes!!   

Greek women rule!

By: Yes!!
#2  by: Elections    

Looks like whose ever pathetic attempt to sabatoge a canidates election failed considering 10 girls from DG became senators and both girls running for senator at large made it on.

By: Elections
by: Dr PhilFeb 3, 2016 10:35:46 AM

Narcissistic much because it is always about you and who is out to get you, right?

By: Dr Phil
#3  by: ?   

Who was singled out ? No names were ever mentioned. Please tell me who was singled out ? It could be any of the DGs that ran for senate. You are coming off as extremely paranoid saying a name was mentioned. Too much of that marijuana you want legalized? They say it makes you paranoid!!!

By: ?
by: NoFeb 3, 2016 2:00:00 PM

The girls initials were said. And no I don't smoke but thanks and I could care less about its legalilization. It's just not cool to make such accusations and spread rumors

By: No
#4  by: Please!   

Is there a list that tells who won SA elections and how many each sorority and fraternity had win?

By: Please!
by: Sort ofFeb 3, 2016 2:14:36 PM

SA posted the lists on their website but it's not broken down by organization.

What I have seen:
Chi O - SA President
SA Secretary
6 senators
DG - 10 senators
Phi Mu - 14 senators and had a candidate
for SA sec
KD - at least 2 senators
Tri Delt - SA Treasurer
Sigma Chi - SA Vice President and had a
candidate for Pres
at least 1 senator

Add on if there are more!

By: Sort of
by: KDFeb 3, 2016 8:10:44 PM

Jeez KD is slacking this year so bad!
Top 3 phi mu, chi o and dg. FORSURE. KD needs to work on their involvement and grades and recruiting better/classier members. Still a top house but phi mu has surpassed them at this point. 2 senators is weak :/ and they haven't won anything this year.

By: KD
#5  by: Hmmm   

The list of initials came from a DG and singled no one out individually. Go back and check your facts. NO NAME WAS GIVEN. NO SET OF INDIVIDUAL INITIALS WERE GIVEN. Greek Rank does a good job of taking posts down if a specific name is given. Check the Miss GR site. Their specific rules were listed on a post due to many unfounded accusations. I stand by my statement that no specific name was mentioned.

By: Hmmm
by: @HmmmmmFeb 3, 2016 8:21:00 PM

Check your facts, hun. I'm the one that listed the initials and I am not a DG. Yes, DG was my nickname but this just goes to show that anybody can post anything that they want.

By: @Hmmmmm
#6  by: My word   

This poster above is psychotic! Geeze, chill out! Congrats to all of those that were elected!

By: My word

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.