facebook

sooooo

by: Wow

There was a post made yesterday on the DG thread about a Phi Mu freshman and it's gone today. Obviously Someone paid to have it removed. That's the only way a post disappears overnight. The Phi Mu freshman's boyfriend has been "living" in her dorm room for a couple of months now. Her roommate moved to a private room for the spring semester because she was tired of dealing with it. He has been caught a couple of times by her RA. It looks like Phi Mu can sling ALL TYPES of crap about other groups on campus but will pay the $4.95 to have a negative comment about one of its members removed. BIG double standard! Maybe they should focus on handling the situation instead of covering it up. Everyone on her hall knows about it!

It could easily be a Phi Mu mom who trolls this site who had it removed but still ----

makes them look like big hypocrites!

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ????   

Hiding something?

By: ????
by: YepFeb 2, 2016 4:11:33 PM

Sure looks like it doesn't it? Posts made on 3 other threads one minute apart... Def think they were trying to bury this post

By: Yep
by: HOLD ONFeb 2, 2016 7:32:38 PM

Don't say it's phi mu throwing accusations around. You are the one saying unfounded things. I will take up for them when you have no way of backing up
A ridiculous statement. Grow up !

By: HOLD ON
by: TruthFeb 2, 2016 8:01:19 PM

Only that I can name a girl in every top sorority that has boyfriend sleepovers....

By: Truth
by: LaughingFeb 2, 2016 10:21:53 PM

Your boyfriend doesn't spend the night with you? You're doing something wrong.

By: Laughing
#2  by: @Wow   

The post about the dorm room boyfriend is still there. But, the post about them being a Phi Mu has been removed.

Honestly, I think all of these rumors are just diversions for SA elections today.

By: @Wow
by: WhateverFeb 2, 2016 5:33:29 PM

It's the truth

By: Whatever
by: LookFeb 2, 2016 5:58:18 PM

To say it's one group doing it is also throwing mud. There is no proof and it really doesn't matter. All groups get bashed on here, including mine. It's funny to read all these posts!!

By: Look
#3  by: Oh yeah   

For sure know of some boyfriend sleepovers with chi o and phi mu!

By: Oh yeah
#4  by: Dang   

All you girls are doing is stirring up trouble. I just looked at the thread. To my best recollection all of the posts are still there. And , all sororities have girls in them that have boyfriends that sleep over in their rooms. Sorry it's college. Room mates don't like it and that's been going on forever too. My roommate had her boyfriend over every night and day. She is a dg. It did strain our friendship. I moved out and we are fine now. Maybe you are a mother troll or just a sorority girl throwing a diversion. But chi o, dg, phi mu, kd, tri delta, pi phi, Adpi, and zeta all have these things going on. You need to chill and realize what someone is doing here.

By: Dang
by: @dangFeb 3, 2016 7:24:12 AM

There's a difference. Staying the night happens every-so-often and, yes, roommates hate it and EVERYBODY does it. But a boyfriend living in the dorm is him bringing clothes and staying every night.

By: @dang
#5  by: Ha   

Why do you care so much? It wasn't you it affected directly. You said it was your friend. You sound like you are just telling this second-hand story about a girl in a certain sorority because you don't like that sorority or girl. If it doesn't affect you directly , you're just looking to stir up trouble and that makes you a trouble maker !!'

By: Ha
by: ... Feb 3, 2016 2:26:57 PM

It matters because it's already hurting Phi Mu. She and the roommate who moved out are from the school district with a large population who attend MSU and rarely pledge Phi Mu. She was a "good get" for them until now. Word travels quickly.

By: ...
#6  by: Haha!   

Now you're reaching! Phi Mu is just fine. So your "already hurting them" statement is just plain ignorant. They just got 14 Senators elected! Go pick on someone your own size.

By: Haha!
by: Hmm, noFeb 3, 2016 6:25:58 PM

I was referring to hurting them in the hometown area with future PNMs.

By: Hmm, no
by: PsychoFeb 4, 2016 11:20:43 AM

This poster comes across as a mental drama queen.

By: Psycho
#7  by: Still   

Reaching.

By: Still
#8  by: This is State   

Not a young ladies' seminary from 1879. Stop being a bunch of uptight schoolmarms.

By: This is State

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.