facebook

lower 4 rankings

by: Msu

Nobody ever discusses this, so I'm going to raise a question: How do y'all rank the lower 4 sororities? These would be ADPi, DDD, Pi Phi, and Zeta

I would say that Pi phi may be on equal foot with Tri delt these days

Additionally, would y'all consider zeta a mid-tier, along with Pi phi and DDD, or a bottom tier with ADPi?

Posted By: Msu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just saying   

I think pi phi is above zeta and tri delta and zeta are together but very close to pi phi. Like just barely below pi phi then those two are interchangeable them adpi is waaay lower

By: Just saying
#2  by: Person    

I'd pick ADPi over Zeta. Zeta is going to be on probation if they don't get their chapter in a better place. When over half of their pledge class failed a few classes I'd say their GPA is bad. They have the lowest GPA requirements on the row

By: Person
by: KkJan 31, 2016 4:28:49 PM

And adpi is about to lose their house when sig ep comes next year and possibly get their chapter pulled because of low numbers. And they don't have the lowest gpa requirement. Theirs is a 2.5 and several houses have that as their requirement. Also zeta had a higher gpa than adpi

By: Kk
by: LolFeb 5, 2016 2:01:50 AM

Zeta has a higher gpa than adpi and always has..... Lol

By: Lol
#3  by: truthfully   

Who said that these were the bottom four? Pi Phi and Tri-Delt are every bit as good as all of the other sororities. I also think that they have a better and closer sisterhood than most other sororities! Stop dividing the Greek system into categories and accept that there are more than four great sororities on our campus!

By: truthfully
by: SorryJan 31, 2016 6:37:51 PM

No way anyone can speak to the sisterhood of any other group! I don't know of a single house at MSU with poor sisterhood!!

By: Sorry
by: NoJan 31, 2016 7:15:03 PM

sorry but you can't comment on a sisterhood you are not apart of. I'm in a top house and think we have an amazing sisterhood

By: No
by: Greek Jan 31, 2016 7:29:04 PM

So are Adpi and Zeta. All eight groups on campus are good groups. Can you stop with all the rumors and false information? Pi Phi, Tri Delt, ADPi and Zeta are all strong national organizations and will continue to thrive and do well on this campus. We are a growing University. Why all the drama? Insecurity, much?

By: Greek
#4  by: Bottom   

The difference between the bottom and the top is involvement. Where are all of the bottom chapters senators? I know DDD has a girl running for SA Exec and that is what puts them at the top of this list, in my opinion. They will be the lower sororities until this changes.

By: Bottom
by: MsuFeb 1, 2016 12:51:42 PM

I think Adpi has someone running for senator. We have 2 fairly new sororities and it takes a while to get them up and running but that doesn't mean that they don't have some really great girls that are involved in many other activities within their majors and extracurricular activities on campus. They just don't always spread all their accomplishments all over social media because they are more chill and not as competitive as some groups.

By: Msu
by: SeriouslyFeb 1, 2016 8:53:54 PM

The main reason that I joined a sorority was for companionship and lifelong friendships not to be in a group of senators.

By: Seriously
by: YetFeb 2, 2016 5:00:31 PM

Damned if we do damned if we don't. Don't have senators? Omg you're bottom tier. Do have senators? We didn't join for senators. Everyone just enjoy their house already and get over yourself. Peace!

By: Yet
by: @YetFeb 3, 2016 7:28:11 AM

Totally agree with you. A criteria of a top house is their involvement, and bottom houses aren't getting involved. But, they didn't join a sorority to be involved on campus.. So there's your reason.

By: @Yet
by: @@yetFeb 3, 2016 3:01:51 PM

The only thing is that I think there is an easier separated middle tier instead of top and bottom. And DDD and Pi Phi are making a case to come from bottom to middle tier. People are seeing them more and maybe DDD will be around even more with SA treasurer now. Time will tell.

By: @@yet

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.