facebook

congrats!

by: Greek

Congratulations to Phi Mu for winning Greek Woman of the year recently. Also, Phi Mu and Pi Phi won Greek Collaboration award! Thank you ladies for showing how Greek unity works!

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes also   

Congrats to Chi O for winning Highest GPA and the Global Greek Award!!

Pi Phi for being CO-winners of the Greek Collaboration Award and a member placed in the Greek Hall of Fame!!

ZTA for having members win the International Greek Fellow award and New Member of the year award!!

I'm not sure of the awards won by DG, Tri Delt, KD, and ADPi. Someone please post - every chapter wins an award at the Ritter Banquet.

Sorry but I find it ironic to post a congrats about Greek Unity and in the same post failing to include the fact another chapter shared the collaboration award AND to omit all other chapters' awards. Greek unity includes praise for all groups!!!

By: Yes also
by: ^^^^^Jan 27, 2016 8:14:01 AM

This

By: ^^^^^
by: Oh myJan 27, 2016 9:36:02 AM

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. I did not attend the awards ceremony. I'm not sure where your hostility lies. I did include Pi Phi as the co-winner. Please re- read. As I stated, I wasn't present. I am very proud of all the winners but wasn't aware of the chapters that won. Please know that no ill intent was planned nor sought. You may need to check to see if it is YOU that has some deep seeded resentment towards any group as you directed your hostility towards me. Again, I state: mine was not conceived that way nor sounds contrived.

By: Oh my
by: YesJan 27, 2016 9:51:35 AM

^^^ THIS ^^^

By: Yes
by: @oh myJan 27, 2016 11:58:37 AM

Yes, I overlooked your including Pi Phi. I was wrong in that regard. The other group awards should have been included imo. I wasn't at the banquet either but looked at chapter insta accounts to see what awards each group had won.

By: @oh my
by: AndJan 27, 2016 12:39:42 PM

Tri Delt won president of the year for the 4th year in a row!!!

By: And
by: SameJan 27, 2016 1:01:16 PM

Just as you saw fit to correct my oversight in many regards, I too saw fit to do the same. However, mine was not meant as a hurtful comment. I owned up to the fact that I knew of no other awards. I don't follow all the sororities' IG accounts. Your comments, very obviously, were written in a purposefully condescending nature. I exclaimed positively for Greek unity. You took a decidedly turn at a group. Who is not for unity in this case? My apologies to any group that took offense to my congratulatory post about phi mu and pi phi winning awards. Since no other group spoke up, I assume that most people knew I wasn't trying to slight anyone.

By: Same
by: HmmmmmJan 28, 2016 5:05:08 PM

Read much? The op shared the love!
You must be a drama mamma!

By: Hmmmmm
by: @hmmmJan 28, 2016 9:35:19 PM

What??????????

By: @hmmm
#2  by: You know   

You can't toot your own horn
At State without these other groups getting their panties in a wad. Congrats to all the winners!!!

By: You know
#3  by: Lol   

Wow you are so great phi mu

By: Lol
by: YeaJan 27, 2016 11:03:34 AM

Thanks! So are you! It takes all of us, you know?

By: Yea
#4  by: Pam   

I never want to hear about phi mu again. I'm Sick of them and their blonde hair. They think they are perfect. And they are fake nice. The one phi mu that tries to talk to me everyday in class bothers me because she's just too nice. Ugh!

By: Pam
by: Lol!Jan 29, 2016 4:32:53 PM

well then you had better leave msu, because they are everywhere. Too bad you're not a fan of blonde hair and nice people.
Sure am glad at least one person is trying to talk to you in class. Not sure how one can be fake nice, but you just go ahead and think it.

By: Lol!
#5  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#6  by: Bump   

Bump

#7  by: Bump   

Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.