facebook

spring

by: Me

Can PNM stay with actives this spring for weekend parties???

Posted By: Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: PNM   

I want to know too. I am so confused by the new rules.

By: PNM
#2  by: Um?   

We can but we can't talk to them. Something like that.

By: Um?
#3  by: Yes and no    

You can stay with actives all you want but you cannot go to frat parties or the girl taking you will get a fine and it will be considered dirty rushing so most actives won't be hosting girls during spring parties cause most girls want to be at those parties

By: Yes and no
#4  by: Why?   

Why in the world are these rules in place? Who came up with these??

By: Why?
by: @whyJan 17, 2016 9:34:31 AM

Rules are put in place for a reason. It's probably for your own good. I get so tired of seeing high school girls at frat parties!! Actives can't have their own fun because they're babysitting y'all..

By: @why
#5  by: Dumb   

So a PMN cannot stay anywhere during spring parties? How are we to meet upperclassmen? How will we get to know each sorority?

By: Dumb
by: calm down Jan 16, 2016 7:15:05 PM

that's what rush is for

By: calm down
#6  by: ?   

We should be able to get to know groups ahead of time, in my opinion.

By: ?
#7  by: STFU   

Sororities are tired of entertaining you girls. Y'all get drunk, make fools of yourself, and ruin our fun. Wait for college. You'll be glad.

By: STFU
#8  by: ...   

Seems like this rule was made to protect PNMs so why complain about it. You come here for spring parties, get intoxicated, some of you make fools of yourselves, and some of you act like you own the place as high school seniors. THEN you get released from your favorite houses during recruitment and your moms call and throw a fit because their innocent daughter did not get the sorority she wanted. This rule protects sorority members, fraternities and most importantly PNMs. Yes, it's different but we will all survive it!

By: ...
#9  by: As I said   

Many of us laughed at those girls sneaking into frat houses at 16 then and are laughing at them now. They are such hypocrites. If they would just own up to the fact that they shouldn't have done it then it would be so much better!

By: As I said
by: ????Jan 19, 2016 8:57:28 AM

So what do you want them to do? Post an article in the Reflector or make a statement on the Panhellenic website? Do you even know who the Panhellenic officers and delegates are now? Really not sure which "hypocrites" you are talking about. This new rule protects everyone - sororities, fraternities, and PNMs.

By: ????
#10  by: Uhh   

Admit amongst their friends? To a priest? To the governing body over Greek life? I don't care.

By: Uhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.