facebook

ole miss vs msu

by: OM

I heard from some State alumni that girl rush is more difficult and judgmental at State than Ole Miss. It use to be the other way around. Can anyone explain this to me before I go through State's rush?

Posted By: OM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

It's super competitive at both State and Ole Miss.

By: No
#2  by: Truth   

It was harder to get into one of the top 4 houses this year at State. There was a record number of legacies for all houses, some super PNMs with great resumes, and most houses raised their minimum GPA which made this rush at state very competitive. It was so competitive that some girls dropped out and registered at Ole Miss to go through their rush. Many did better at Oke Miss than at State. So in some ways rush was harder at sororitye than Ole Miss this year!

By: Truth
#3  by: Truth   

It was harder to get into one of the top 4 houses this year at State. There was a record number of legacies for all houses, some super PNMs with great resumes, and most houses raised their minimum GPA which made this rush at state very competitive. It was so competitive that some girls dropped out and registered at Ole Miss to go through their rush. Many did better at Ole Miss than at State. So in some ways rush was harder at State than Ole Miss this year!

By: Truth
#4  by: Yes   

State is way harder now.

By: Yes
by: NoJan 15, 2016 12:18:06 PM

What a joke!!

by: NoJan 15, 2016 4:02:46 PM

State's recruitment is MUCH harder than it has been but Ole Miss's recruitment is worse. I would say they are equally competitive for in state girls who know lots of in house members but it's different for others. Ole Miss had over 1,400 girls go through in 2015 with pledge classes over 150. The sheer number of girls there make it more difficult to get a bid if you don't have any connections.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.