facebook

chi o double standards

by: Lady

The chi o rush chair for August Rush was just elected. She is the same girl that was asked by Panhellenic to leave during rush this year for rush violations. It seems she likes to tell other sororities' legacies that should cut that group and become a chi o . That's bid promising and dirty rushing. If she can't abide by the rules of recruitment set forth by NATIONAL PAN HELLENIC how is she eligible to run Chi o rush here at State?

Posted By: Lady
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Looking   

But she's pretty

By: Looking
by: LolDec 1, 2015 1:40:18 PM

The fact people still consider chi o top is beyon me.

By: Lol
#2  by: Lmbo   

Get ready for a dirty rush by chi o! She prays to your face and scrapes you across the coals behind your back.

By: Lmbo
#3  by: Lol   

This kind of stuff makes everyone hate chi o so bad!!!

#4  by: Hmmm   

Looks like this negative comment is very similar to the one talking about another group's president. You are doing everything but stating her name. Sure hope none of you posting are the same ones who threw a fit over the Phi Mu post.

By: Hmmm
by: HuhNov 23, 2015 8:23:09 PM

Which post- there were so many!! So what if chi o is catching it now. They all have to face their demons!!

By: Huh
by: @huhNov 23, 2015 8:26:48 PM

I made a statement... not taking up for any group. Just pointing out the double standard. Yeah, and EVERY sorority has demons.

By: @huh
by: HmmmNov 23, 2015 9:44:18 PM

So chi o can have a double standard and no other groups can. They all have to be perfect! I'm wondering did this person defend kd, tri delt , phi mu and dg when they were being discussed negatively?

By: Hmmm
by: @HmmmmNov 23, 2015 10:21:07 PM

Really... please tell me where I said it was ok for Chi O to have a double standard.

By: @Hmmmm
#5  by: Girl   

So excited to see how many rush violations they rack up this year with that girl in charge. What an awful chapter, they elect someone knowing she got kicked out of rush for breaking rules and being dishonest. Just shows what kind of girls not only join but LEAD chi o. Makes me sick! In my opinion they are on a slippery slope down to the middle tier. New top 3 after this rush will be KD DG and phi mu.

By: Girl
by: WellNov 23, 2015 10:23:23 PM

Bitter much?

By: Well
by: Hmph.Nov 24, 2015 10:03:26 AM

hey Phi Mu, that didn't take long.

By: Hmph.
by: LolNov 24, 2015 6:57:21 PM

Hey Debbie! We've missed you !!

#6  by: New member    

When I was going through rush this year I heard about this girl so now I'm excited to find out who exactlyshe is ! What a stupid move by the chapter. Pnms watch out

By: New member
by: NoNov 24, 2015 3:49:23 PM

Pnms don't care. If they are a top pnm all chapters are dirty rushing them.

By: No
by: KNov 24, 2015 6:38:06 PM

I wasn't dirty rushed and I am in a top house lol the only girls that I heard were dirty rushed during recruitment this year were from phi mu and chi o

By: K
by: @kNov 25, 2015 11:07:24 AM

she didn't say that every girl in a top house was dirty rushed, she said all top houses dirty rush. Not every PNM gets treated the same or is told the same thing. A lot depends on your hometown girls

By: @k
by: @kNov 25, 2015 12:43:25 PM

she didn't say that every girl in a top house was dirty rushed, she said all top houses dirty rush. Not every PNM gets treated the same or is told the same thing. A lot depends on your hometown girls

#7  by: Well.....    

The #1 PNM this past year was all of a sudden cut by chi o for some reason. She was interviewed by Panhellenic and she dropped then transferred to OM. Chi o promised her a bid so she dropped all of the others. Then she was cut. Chi o does dirty rush and even highly ranked PNMs. I think chi o had their hand slapped a few times for rush infractions. The fact that their new rush chairman is the girl that was asked to remove herself from rush in august means chi o doesn't realize people are watching them. They may just get turned in for something even worse this year .

By: Well.....
by: BSNov 24, 2015 9:13:59 PM

If it's the girl I am thinking about she messed herself up during recruitment. The girl was released by Chi O, KD, Phi Mu and DG. She was released from those same houses at Ole Miss and ended up pledging a middle tier group there. If she was interviewed by Panhellenic it was only because she was a local girl whose mother threw a fit because her daughter did not get a bid to the house she wanted.

Every house dirty rushes.

By: BS
by: So.....Nov 29, 2015 7:59:44 AM

If the Madison girl says she's looking at chi o over the other houses BY ALL MEANS let's cut the hell out of the Madison girls. We don't need them. From what I see they cause way too many problems anyway.

By: So.....
#8  by: HA friend   

She was the #1 PNM overall. She was promised a bid by chi o. She made it known that chi o wanted her and they CUT her. That's very dirty rushing on their part and dumb on her part. Chi o looked bad here and when their other girl was overheard telling a PNM to cut her direct legacies so she could get her chi o bid. Bid promising and directing PNM on what to do with other sororities are DIRECT infractions that can get a sorority into deep trouble and get a specific member kicked out of rush. The fact that this girl is now rush chairman perplexes many people because she obviously thinks she is above the rules. It makes chi o look really really bad!!!

By: HA friend
by: Bottom lineNov 25, 2015 10:21:48 AM

PNMs don't care.

By: Bottom line
by: FalseNov 25, 2015 10:31:23 AM

They absolutely care. A few years ago when everyone was jumping on DG for being cheaters (homecoming related) their rush took a hit. Girls were told all senior year of HS how everyone hated DG. That blew over, DG kept doing well, and now they don't have a problem with rush. So I'm sure the same will happen to Chi O now. It will hurt them this year, then they'll rebound.

By: False
by: @falseNov 25, 2015 11:04:46 AM

i don't think the dislike hurt DG at all. I felt like it was a couple of weak pledge classes. If sororities were hurt during recruitment because of being disliked then another house who is disliked by everyone would suffer... but they haven't.

I agree with the person above who says PMNs don't care

By: @false
by: @MadisonNov 25, 2015 3:51:26 PM

not sure who posted this but it's not a Madison girl. Madison has tons of girls in Chi O, KD, Phi Mu and DG along with a few in each of the other groups. Those girls remain close regardless of the sorority they pledge.

By: @Madison
by: KNov 25, 2015 9:53:13 PM

Okay I am from Madison and what you said has nothing to do with what I said. Yeah girls are friends in every sorority, you can be friends with girls in a sorority and not have any desire to be in that sorority. Lots of my friends including myself arnt looking at chi o over the top houses

By: K
by: @kNov 30, 2015 5:49:35 AM

Here a madison girl says she wants chi o over all other sororities. You're making life hard on all the other madison girls saying this. Not all of them want chi o. But now, many groups may cut the madison girls due to you speaking for all of them about wanting chi o. Get ready to be released early by many groups !

by: LolNov 30, 2015 1:29:52 PM

Clearly you can't effing read because I said I DONT want chi o. I really don't know how you gathered from reading my post that I wanted chi o. I clearly said my friends and I are more interested in the other top houses

#9  by: Please   

PNMs better care! A smart rushee pays attention to theses things. You want the best experience in greeiklife possible. Who needs a group with an ego like that of chi o? Like someone said, look how they treat PNMs. They can be boring and pretentious. But their arrogance is what stands out the most to me. To go from being kicked out of rush to being the leader of rush in less than a year shows that chi o is out of touch with the real world. Good luck, PNMs. Y'all have some homework to do before rush!!!

By: Please
#10  by: Lol   

Gloom and doom! Hahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.