facebook

greek things

by: Good girl

This just occurred to me. I was a really good girl all throughout high school. I didn't drink, I distanced myself from girls with bad reputations, and I was more active in clubs and groups to boost my resume. What discourages me is that I wanted nothing more than to go through rush and pick a sorority fo be in and become active in college. I did that and got into one of the top 4 sororities. As I look around the top 4, I see girls that partied, treated people awfully, and girls with no extracurricular activities in them. How did we get on equal footing when I clearly lead a better life than that? I thought rush would weed the trouble makers out? I guess it did some but there are still some girls that do not deserve to be in a top 4 sorority that are there and doing just what they always did before. Sorry.....just had to see what everyone else thought.

Posted By: Good girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

All of the top 4 have questionable pledges. Usually they are legacies. Sometimes, one will slip through due to ranking on pref night. It sucks that a bad girls gets a bid to a great sorority. Life's will catch up to them, though.

By: Well
#2  by: And    

Sometimes girls are good in high school and then kind of lose it in college too. They get into partying or are drained and don't get involved. It sucks, but you pledge girls based on high school as predictors of what they'll do in college and they don't always live up to that. And unfortunately, being good on paper doesn't equal being a nice person! They're definitely some "good members" who aren't "good people."

By: And
#3  by: You sound   

like a boring and sheltered bible beater Chi O that can't have fun to save your life.

By: You sound
#4  by: Truth   

You may be boring, this is true, but those other girls are put before standards on the reg I promise.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.