facebook

rushing twice

by: Msu

So I got cut by almost every single sorority during rush and I'm not sure why besides the fact that I'm out of state and no one knew me. I was really involved in highschool and had really good grades. I also never posted anything bad on social media. I now know a few girls in the sororities and was wondering if my chances would be better if I rushed again? And if people know if you rush twice and how bad it looks

Posted By: Msu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by:    

I would try cob which is a good way for girls to really get to know you and join a house you are comfortable with.

And in some houses rushing twice isn't a bad thing. Some girls came through our house who were nice and sweet but didn't really stand out so they were cut. But when we saw they were back at the house we gave them a second chance and they filled out sophomore quota. Also because you have a whole year you can make friends in the houses you like and you will have connections that way.

I rushed from out of state with no rec letter trust me I know it can be hard. But I was able to end up in a great house. So don't give up if being Greek is something you really want to experience.

By: …
#2  by: Honestly   

At MSU it is more important to know girls who are actives than it is to have a great resume. If you don't know anyone, then you don't have anyone to speak up for you and fight for you. It is hard for girls who come to campus and don't know anyone. Even if you are a legacy, they will cut you if you don't have inside help.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.