Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Sigma chi   

Move down chi o move up phi mu and Dg.

By: Sigma chi
by: MSU girlOct 3, 2015 3:12:39 PM

That's laughable pretty sure they both get leftovers

By: MSU girl
by: Ya Oct 3, 2015 3:13:46 PM

Ur clearly not a frat guy if you prefer chi o over phi mu lol. Most attractive houses are phi mu kd and Dg.

By: Ya
by: NahOct 3, 2015 3:15:05 PM

No guy cares if the girl is a left over whatever that means, if she's hot then she's hot. We love all the top houses but phi mu is first Dg/kd are tied and then chi o comes after

By: Nah
#2  by: Popularity and looks   

Phi mu
Dg/kd
Chi o
Tri delt/ pi phi
Zeta
Adpi

Based on looks

By: Popularity and looks
#3  by: Kappa Sig   

DG tries way to hard

By: Kappa Sig
#4  by: Coming from a Chi O...   

I love my sorority and have much pride! But I am not arrogant enough to not know how amazing EVERY sorority is! They all have beautiful, smart, involved, social, hardworking girls! There is always going to be drama debating who is the "best" but ranking sororities is very petty! We should all be there for each other in the greek community to build each other up!

By: Coming from a Chi O...
#5  by: SAE   

the top has always been KD/Chi O/Dg and it always will be

By: SAE
#6  by: Haha   

You......are NOT an SAE
Chi O
KD
pHI Mu
DG
Doesn't matter who you put where. Are tops.

By: Haha
by: DawgOct 3, 2015 8:13:22 PM

Can we just agree that NONE of
these people posting here are guys. Guys are not gonna bicker about what sorority is top let's be real here. And tradition the top 3 will always be chio/kd/Dg then followed by phi mu but they could be passed up by pi phi soon in my opinion

By: Dawg
#7  by: Hey Phi Mu   

Phi Mu has never been in the same level of respect and prestige as Chi O, KD, and DG. Something major would have to happen for them to ever reach the same notoriety.

By: Hey Phi Mu
#8  by: @hey Phi Mu   

Well then you probably are not here on campus! otherwisw you would know they are all 4 interchangeable . You're ignorant for thinking otherwise.

By: @hey Phi Mu
by: Hey Phi MuOct 5, 2015 6:21:29 PM

Do you understand the phrase and connotation of "has never been?" I'm talking tradition and what girls have wanted to be for years and years. Yes Phi Mu gets some top girls now and is on campus more than they use to be. but there is a difference to long standing respect, known for leadership and excellence, and legacy in old Southern families and being popular now.

By: Hey Phi Mu
#9  by: @hey phi Mu   

You must be exhausted getting on here so much TRyING to convince who knows who that there are only 3 sororities that matter when everyone on campus knows there are 8. Will you tell us who you are affiliated with?

By: @hey phi Mu
#10  by: I know   

It's a girl that was caught in a group message giving her opinion of the image of each sorority at State after Super Bulldog weekend. She and her HS friends at the time made rude comments about all the groups (I saw a screen shot of the conversation). Then this one girl, who said a rude comment about phi mu and chi o commented back that she could see herself as a phi mu or chi o. This got back to all the top 4 groups. She was severely cut during rush because of this dumb group message. I think she has been on here relentlessly bad mouthing any group that cut her during rush. It's the way she is responding on here. It's sounds exactly how she talks. All of you should know that what you say will come back to get you. I'm a DG. I'm not going to lie. We cut this girl, too. She was just too mean to keep!

By: I know
by: @i knowOct 4, 2015 9:30:32 AM

I remember talk about this group message! I also remember these girls getting on here fretting that it would affect their chances. I'd love to know how their rush experience went. Maybe this could be a lesson for future PNMs.. Keep your options open and don't bad mouth any group!

By: @i know
by: New memberOct 4, 2015 11:15:35 AM

I was in the rush group message along with alot of my friends but I had an amazing rush and so did my friend. We didn't say anything rude in the group message though

By: New member

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.