facebook

zeta and pi phi

by: Curious Senior

Hey guys! I'm a Senior that is coming to State next year and I was just wondering about Zeta and Pi Phi because I've read through most of the ranking comments on here and I never really see any comments about them. Please let me know how they are perceived on campus! Thank you so much and have a good day!

Posted By: Curious Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well…   

First off DO NOT get your opinion of houses based off the site! Please!!! Because you will not get an accurate representation of the houses.

That being said both of those houses are great and involved on campus. Zeta is getting a new house soon which is great and there are a lot of fun laid back girls who like to have fun. Pi phi is new to campus but has been really working thier way up since being here. They have a great sisterhood and are not a cliquey house you will feel very welcome there. Very fun and beautiful girls!!

Just know that all house have beautiful unique intelligent girls. You should make your opinion durning rush and see what girl you mesh with the best. And if it's not the house you roommate likes or the girls in your gamma chi group just know that everyone has their home and don't listen to this site when making your choice.

By: Well…
by: @wellOct 3, 2015 9:43:40 AM

Zeta isn't getting a new house they are just adding on to their current house.

By: @well
by: ^^^^Oct 3, 2015 12:22:58 PM

And when they are done it will basically be a new house. Chill out.

By: ^^^^
#2  by: :)    

I'm in what is considered a "top tier" sorority (though I personally don't believe in tiers), however I ADORE Pi Phis. They are so fun and down to earth, and they're the best to go out with. If I wasn't in my house, I'd absolutely want to be a pi phi.

By: :)
by: pplOct 3, 2015 12:52:25 AM

As a Pi Phi this may be biased but I think my house is a true sisterhood I have made so many great sisters we love to have fun and are very laid back we have a great energy in our house. But I would say to go through rush and see where you fit best you may like and love another house better but pi phi and ZTA are both awesome!

By: ppl
#3  by: Dawg   

Zeta and pi phi are fine houses. Pi phi is on the rise but still has a lot of work to do to establish themselves . They are new but they are doing great here at state. Zeta isn't a bad house and I have lots of friends who are zetas and love it. Both houses would be good choices

By: Dawg
#4  by: Honest    

Sorry but don't go zeta

By: Honest
by: UmOct 3, 2015 4:44:46 PM

What's so bad about zeta? All the zetas I know are really really cool and chill... I don't see anything wrong with them :/

By: Um
by: ZetaOct 3, 2015 8:18:55 PM

Bottom house full of trampy girls

By: Zeta
by: Not true Oct 3, 2015 8:35:18 PM

lots of great girls in Zeta. Don't generalize and give the entire house this negative connotation. I repeat there are LOTS of great girls in Zeta. You are a hateful snob.

By: Not true
by: HonestlyOct 6, 2015 6:41:10 PM

Both groups have some really amazing and beautiful girls in them. When you get on campus visit the houses and you will see how welcoming and fun they are!

By: Honestly
#5  by: Honest   

In my opinion, the thing that is keeping Zeta at a bottom tier is their lack of Mississippi support. Yes, they have a ton of alums in Mississippi since they've been on campus since 1940. But, right now, they are the only Zeta chapter in Mississippi. All of the other chapters on campus have at least two chapters at other schools in the state. I think that this really does affect people's perception of them.

By: Honest
by: ZTAOct 8, 2015 6:19:44 PM

is big in the south so I don't think that's the problem. It's the standard they hold their girls at.

By: ZTA
by: ....Oct 8, 2015 9:24:56 PM

I agree with @honest. If they had more chapters in state it would help them. That's why I didn't give them much of a chance. And I heard others girls say the same. They looked more to The chapters that were all throughout the state.

By: ....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.