facebook

frats

by: Greek

I'm a freshman girl. I'm in a great sorority. Several of my guy friends are sigma chis and kappa sigs. Both groups go off on other fraternities, saying that KA and SAE aren't what they use to be and losers are in them. There are some members that tell me they legacies to KA and wouldn't pledge and went sigma chi/kappa sig. I'm confused on the rankings. Can anyone tell me why my friends say this. It seems shallow but I want to know the truth. What are the honest rankings?

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

Sigma chi and kappa sig are the best but KA and SAE are right below them. It's nothing new or surprising. Just like the strats have a top 4, so do the frats.

By: Answer
#2  by: Student Association   

I was just looking at the Student Association here at State online. Phi Mu has PLENTY of girls that are senators, on committees, and chairing projects. I wish whoever is saying this would become more enlightened in researching a topic before they say untrue accusations. The same can be said for all of the Greek organizations! Look up the facts on any accusation you hurl at a group.

By: Student Association
by: Phi mu hadOct 2, 2015 9:15:16 PM

Zero freshman senators and zero freshman maids js

By: Phi mu had
by: BurnOct 3, 2015 6:15:16 AM

Do you know how dumb you are making yourself look? Sorry we cut you.

By: Burn
by: LordOct 3, 2015 9:26:05 AM

Leave it to phi mu to make a post that has nothing to do with them and twist it so it's some how about them! Always trying to be the center of attention, maybe that's why the school doesn't like you?

By: Lord
by: @burnOct 3, 2015 9:28:11 AM

First off you didn't cut me. I cut you several times but kept being forced back to your house until finally theme night when I had enough house that WERENT you to go back to. I'm in a top 3 house and would never want to associate with a group of girls purely known for being hot party girls! I'll pass thanks.

By: @burn
#3  by: J   

im not sure how any Kappa Sig could say anything... Kappa sig has had the most questionable streak over the last several years. After almost getting kicked off campus and being on probation for 2 years, they had years where they took every single guy that went through rush that wanted KE. They've done better for themselves but they have terrible retention of members and get some really sketchy guys.

By: J
by: Yeah…Oct 3, 2015 12:56:35 AM

I agree my freshman year KE was irrelevant, they finally could have parties and their first party the cops came into the house because of the smell of weed and two guys fighting. Of course they were back on probation and NO ONE went to thier house and a lot of sorority girls looked down on their house. I know they have gotten a lot better but idk who would say they are a top house. I guess if your a phi mu but I think that phi delt is better than they are. I guess it just who you ask every one has an opinion.

By: Yeah…
#4  by: Lol    

I promise sweetheart there are losers in sigma chi and DEFINITELY in Kappa Sig

By: Lol
#5  by: Imho   

Every frat on campus has their rivalry It's just kinda how it goes. It's the same with the sororities. Sigma chi doesn't like KA and Sae. I hear pike talking about KE and Fiji hating on pike and lambda chi. I doesn't mean they are bad houses and you will find your sorority sisters at every house except maybe farmhouse. Frats fluctuated with pledge classes bad pledge classes can break a fraternity.

By: Imho
#6  by: Nope    

Top frats sig chi, kappa sig, KA, sae. Just up to preference

By: Nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.