facebook

rumble

by: Mr. Wow

Is it just me or is Chi O's Homecoming social media blitz a bit harsh?

Posted By: Mr. Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

You have to admit, their candidate is beautiful even in eye black. It also got your attention which I am assuming is the point of it all.

By: No
#2  by: media expert   

When trying to advertise to an audience, it is wise to know the clientele you are selling to. The pictures that I see seem a bit harsh for every college student. IMO

By: media expert
#3  by: Uh   

What is she giving relentless effort for? Except for a horrible campaign theme. It's not like being Queen takes a lot of effort.. Well besides wearing the cape and making sure you don't fall.

By: Uh
by: MaybeSep 28, 2015 6:44:02 PM

she is giving relentless effort to MSU by being a Roadrunner or her year on the Pom Squad. Maybe it's relentless effort for her volunteer efforts and over 3.5 GPA. Maybe it's by being a Foundation Ambassador or sorority officer. All of the candidates give relentless effort to countless organizations on campus and to being an MSU student, I would be proud to have any of them represent MSU as Queen!! The negative talk is sad.

By: Maybe
by: @maybeSep 28, 2015 9:25:11 PM

Well then maybe she should include all of that in her video rather than having the smoke, eye black, and production.

By: @maybe
#4  by: I liked   

the real video where people talk more. I'd rather about a person than see some over photoshopped whatever. Now Phi Mu on the other hand......what the heck?! They only had some athletes, Phi Mu's, Sigma Chi's, and Kappa Sig's. Cool girls.

By: I liked
by: AweSep 28, 2015 8:11:55 PM

This last post didn't make a lot of sense. Sorry.

By: Awe
by: Aw, Phi MuSep 28, 2015 8:17:18 PM

I believe "I liked" was saying she liked the promotional video for the Chi O candidate rather than the hype video because it featured many people actually talking about the candidate. The Phi Mu video which was similar only had frat guys and some student athletes (many of which are in multiple videos) which really isn't impressive or convincing for other students.

By: Aw, Phi Mu
#5  by: msu   

Please stop feeding this thread.....it's so negative. Both the Phi Mu video and Chi O video are great pieces of work. Leave it alone.

By: msu
#6  by: Thanks   

Thank you @msu. Chi o and phi mu are taking cheap shots from someone. Agree, leave it alone.

By: Thanks
#7  by: 601   

I could not complain in the slightest if either candidate from Chi O or DG won for both Queen and Miss MSU. I know all 4 of those girls from fraternity events, organizations, and mutual friends. They are all incredibly involved, down to earth, smart, beautiful, and classy. Everyone in my fraternity is voting for 2 of those 4, and regardless of which 2 you vote for, those would be the best representations for the court.

By: 601
by: 662Sep 29, 2015 2:45:34 PM

I think all of the girls chosen to run in ANY of the sororities would represent Mississippi State well. All of their resumes show a lot of campus support and involvement on our campus, not just Chi o or DG. Try not to dim the light on someone that has worked hard in their college career just to make your girl/s look good.

By: 662
by: @601Sep 29, 2015 5:27:34 PM

Nice try but you are NOT a frat boy! Hahahaha!!!
Everyone knows that all of the homecoming queen candidates are worthy! All are very involved, smart, beautiful, and classy. Certainly you can't deny that.
I personally hope the KD or PhiMu wins. Not for any other reason except they are both my friend.

By: @601
by: 601Sep 29, 2015 6:32:16 PM

If I wanted to put down any girls I would have mentioned other sororities. But I have friends in every house so I would never do that. Some of my closest friends are those 4 I mentioned and I stand by that any of them would be outstanding representations.

By: 601
#8  by: HAHAHA   

Typical Chi o/DG move!

By: HAHAHA
#9  by: msu2   

Honestly I'm voting for EK. She's the most down to earth girl and it shouldn't matter what sorority they are in! She got my vote.

By: msu2
by: @msu2Sep 29, 2015 5:44:55 PM

I think EK would also be a great choice. But you probably shouldn't have commented on this the same time you gave Chi O and DDD horrible ratings and ADPi a great one.

By: @msu2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.