facebook

news flash

by: hailstate

Not every girl comes to MSU dreaming of being a KD DG or XO. So get over yourselves, these threes houses just argue between themselves about who is the best, meanwhile everyone else is tired of hearing it.

Pi Phi Tri Delt and ADPi and nationally top organizations but for some reason at state they are called bottom, it has to to with the hypocrisy of the "top" houses.

I know many of the greek girls at MSU agree, just prepare to read through tons of comments by the "top" houses disagreeing.

Posted By: hailstate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: okay?    

DG and Chi O are both nationally really strong as well. And the only reason why pi phi isn't the best here is because their still a baby chapter but they are doing amazing here at state and may even jump phi mu one day soon.

By: okay?
by: I agreeSep 22, 2015 8:20:32 PM

I think DDD will as well especially after they get their new house. Their house is actually one reason I ranked them during rush it's silly I know…

By: I agree
#2  by: Seriously    

I don't know how many times on this site I've seen girls say pi phi or tri delt gets all the leftovers. That is so rude and completely false!!! I would never want to be a part of a chapter that calls women who are full of potential leftovers. Especially after pi phi swept the row, why can't Yall just just be happy and encourage the other chapter when they do something good it's not that hard.

By: Seriously
by: O.k.Sep 22, 2015 9:39:11 PM

Only Pi Phi thinks they "swept the row". Sweeping the row is about getting the top girls every house wanted. Although Pi Phi got great new members they were no where close to doing that.

By: O.k.
by: @o.k.Sep 23, 2015 6:09:27 AM

Well, here's your first rude comment. When did there become rules about what "sweeping the row" meant? Is that in a dictionary?! Pi Phi got the largest pledge class full of great and beautiful girls... Quit trying to downplay that!

By: @o.k.
by: HaSep 24, 2015 2:16:31 PM

Phi mu says they swept the row the past few years and I doubt they got all the top girls other houses wanted… so your definition is wrong.

By: Ha
#3  by: @Ha   

Jealous much? Sound like you are eaten up!

By: @Ha
#4  by: Yeah......   

Girls who say statements like this make themselves sound so stupid. When this is stated on THIS site, it is usually a girl that was released by Phi Mu for various reasons. The only way the girl can retaliate is to make statements that are rude and not based on ANY shred of fact anonymously. Phi Mu cross rushed with all of the other top sororities. The Office of Greek Life has this information charted out for anyone to see. Please check your facts before making a public remark that makes you look jealous and dumb.

By: Yeah......
by: @@yeahSep 26, 2015 6:03:45 PM

Amen, sista girl!! Could not agree more! Thanks for sticking up for us lower houses :)

By: @@yeah
#5  by: BB   

Being in a house where you can have fun and be yourself is the most important thing. I know several girls who pledged a top house and then wished that they had pledged one where there was more emphasis on sisterhood than being popular

By: BB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.