facebook

scandals

by: Dawg

so is the Phi Mu that passed out too drunk at the kappa sig date party and had to get picked up by their president still getting pinned? Such a classy pledge class ladies way to go :)

Posted By: Dawg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Shut it   

Oh yeah, I forgot! Didn't some KD's get some DUIs last year as well? It looks like college kids drink and get drunk! Why don't YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! Every group has girls that drink and mess up. If your past is perfect, then go ahead and judge. But I dont think it is.

By: Shut it
#2  by: Ps   

It's dumber not dummer. If you're going to call names, spell it correctly. Love, a Phi Mu with better grades than you.

By: Ps
#3  by: Woah.   

Okay, every single sorority has girls who do stupid things, get way too drunk at some point, or make a fool of themselves somehow. There is literally NO need to publicly call out the people or sororities when these things happen. Trust me, whoever keeps posting and commenting on threads like this, it WILL happen to your group at some point and you WON'T want that getting around when it does!

By: Woah.
#4  by: Phi moo   

Phi mu a joke. Other than being pretty they really don't have anything else to offer which is why they still arnt considered top.

By: Phi moo
by: OMGSep 21, 2015 3:57:03 PM

Please learn to spell if you are going to say bad things about us Phi Mu's. It is aren't, not arnt. I'm not sure if you are in the remedial class here at State to not know how to spell a simple contraction. If you need a tutor, many of our members are on academic scholarships and are more than qualified to help you. Pretty, smart, and kind is a great combination for any young lady to have in her persona. Have a blessed day!

By: OMG
#5  by: wow   

this is really mean. wow.

By: wow
#6  by: Uhhh   

After this NO ONE thinks highly of you. Take your low self esteem elsewhere.

By: Uhhh
#7  by: Dang   

State must be full of some mean ass women!

By: Dang
#8  by: FYI   

Yes, she did get pinned. This is such a non-story. I know every sorority has had something like this happen. This is college and people are going to mess up sometimes so unless you are perfect, you shouldn't judge!

By: FYI
#9  by: Phi Mu   

You are a trouble maker and that is a cheap shot at a good house!

By: Phi Mu
by: AgreeOct 4, 2015 10:48:59 PM

The only reason that someone posted this about a Phi Mu was to make us look like a bunch of partyers. We are working hard to shed this reputation that started way before we got here.

By: Agree
#10  by: @dawg   

You are SO catty!!!

By: @dawg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.