facebook

senate

by: Oops

Well, Phi Mu I guess it doesn't matter how many girls you put up for Senate. But at least y'all tried! Why didn't the other 5 sororities put someone up for election?

Posted By: Oops
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh?    

Other groups had freshmen running.
4 freshmen senators were elected -
2 DGs
2 Chi Os

By: Huh?
by: ?Sep 3, 2015 9:22:42 AM

1 of them was a guy. I believe it was 2 DG's, 1 Chi O, 1 dude.

By: ?
by: @Huh?Sep 3, 2015 10:54:44 AM

I guess you misread my comment. Phi Mu is the only sorority that had girls running (4 of them) and didn't win. I disregarded that Chi O and DG had girls elected. Noticed that I said FIVE sororities didn't put up anyone.. there are 8 of us.

By: @Huh?
by: Got itSep 3, 2015 2:12:23 PM

@? No, 2 Chi Os, 2 DGs- One of the names could be guy or girl but this one is a girl
@@huh? Actually noticed that after I commented earlier :/

By: Got it
#2  by: ?   

What other sororities had girls running?

#3  by: ?   

Layton Little is a guy and a Sigma Chi, not a Chi O. He just has pictures with his Chi O friends from Bid Day. There were 2 DG's, 1 Chi O, and 1 Sigma Chi elected. Good job to Phi Mu for running girls and trying to be involved as well.

#4  by: Strange   

Not real sure what op is even doing. What a weird post. What was the point?

By: Strange
#5  by: @strange   

agreed! Op is a little envious and showing that little green monster inside!
Kudos phi Mu for running! That's what it's all about!

By: @strange
by: I doubt it Sep 3, 2015 10:43:13 PM

I bet she called out Phi Mu because they are the only sorority that posted anything on social media asking for votes for the candidates. Members of the other groups posted things but not the official sorority accounts. Too much social media from any group can get really old. ,

By: I doubt it
#6  by: Captain obvious   

It's clear why she posted it. She is a bully. What a sad pathetic life.

By: Captain obvious
by: OopsSep 4, 2015 6:53:00 AM

Would you rather be the pot or the kettle?

By: Oops
#7  by: Oops   

Actually, I posted it applauding Phi Mu for nominating so many girls up even though none of them won. I wanted to know WHY none of the other sororities even bothered. Thank you but my life is not pathetic and I have nothing to be envious about...

By: Oops
by: HowSep 4, 2015 8:04:56 AM

many girls did Phi Mu run?

By: How
by: My guessSep 4, 2015 2:31:52 PM

I think maybe none of the other houses had girls that wanted to run. It looks amazing for the house, and kudos to houses that had girls run....but don't make a house feel bad because none of their freshmen decided to run. Maybe they have their hearts set out on other ways to get involved? Food for thought.

By: My guess
by: @oopsSep 4, 2015 8:28:29 PM

Doubtful.

By: @oops
#8  by: @op   

You do realize the freshman have to WANT to run. Obviously no one from the other sororities was interested.
What a ridiculous question you asked.

By: @op
by: @@opSep 5, 2015 9:40:32 AM

I'm pretty sure that freshman don't just say, "hey I'm running for senate, yall vote for me." Honestly, they probably don't know what it means. I'm sure there are upperclassmen persuading them to run.. Which is great!! The only way to get more involved is if people believe in you!

By: @@op
by: Or....Sep 5, 2015 12:00:39 PM

Or maybe the girls really did want to run because they were on student council at their high school. And the other houses had girls that would rather try out for Fashion Board, Freshman Forum, etc. Either way, as long as the houses have girls involved on campus, it shouldn't matter in what.

By: Or....
#9  by: @oops   

You're real proud of yourself? This entire thread is pointless.

By: @oops

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.