facebook

omg

by: Please

Pi phi, can you please stop saying you all swept the row? You got a lot of the left overs.

Posted By: Please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: It's ok   

They did sort of "sweep the row" over Tri Delt, Zeta, and ADPi. We all know they aren't required to release as many PNMs as the larger groups so the larger number of girls at Pref allows them to add more by quota addition. Retention of their 109 is key.

By: It's ok
by: Curious..Aug 18, 2015 12:13:33 PM

Why do you think they had the best rush?

By: Curious..
#2  by: Wow   

Disturbing that when a "new" chapter has a great recruitment, they are not allowed to celebrate. What you call "leftovers", may be amazing young women that found a great connection with a group. Why don't you just start being supportive of the Greek community instead of trying to tear it down? Be happy, it's okay.

By: Wow
by: @wowAug 18, 2015 4:40:58 PM

Praise tha Lord, sista!! Thank you for posting this!

By: @wow
by: ()Aug 18, 2015 5:33:09 PM

The reason people put down other houses is they are threatened. They have to put others down to build themselves up. Really very sad.

By: ()
#3  by: Actually   

having 109 won't work out in their favor. Since ADPi refused to take more than their 72 Pi Phi ended up with several girls that ADPI wouldn't take. They also ended up with several of girls that got their second choice house. Of the 4 houses "It's ok" mentioned, DDD had the best rush and actually got some girls that I know Phi Mu and KD wanted. Pi Phi, and really all the houses, had great pledge classes because more girls are rushing now so even the newest houses can afford to cut the girls that really shouldn't make it into greek life, whereas they use to be stuck with them just because they needed numbers. So from that perspective, everyone is honestly doing well but no one is sweeping the row. The best girls are spread out, but let's be honest, I doubt someone picked Pi Phi over Chi O.

By: Actually
by: @ActuallyAug 18, 2015 4:43:48 PM

Do y'all honestly think ADPi chose to take only 72 girls? I don't think anybody would choose to take under quota... So maybe more girls picked Pi Phi as their first house than you think. Why don't y'all be happy for all groups instead of tearing down those that like to celebrate their accomplishments. Just be thankful Pi Phi didn't bring brooms to the Ampitheater like other groups.

By: @Actually
by: lolAug 18, 2015 4:46:42 PM

I never saw any brooms. Good try

By: lol
by: @lolAug 18, 2015 5:32:20 PM

I never said that the brooms happened this year............ So stop

By: @lol
by: UmmmmAug 20, 2015 10:47:33 PM

Actually I picked pi phi over chi o and I couldn't be happier.

By: Ummmm
#4  by: Appalled   

What kind of person refers to people as "leftovers"? Not the kind of person that I or any other decent human being would ever want to associate with. These so called "leftovers" are better off in a house that recognized their value that in one of the self proclaimed "Top" houses. Some of you show a lack of class and Someday it will bite you in the rear. You know what they say about karma......

By: Appalled
by: ObserverAug 19, 2015 10:42:09 PM

love to get on here and read how one group tries to convince others that they are the group. Seems so middle schoolish . As my job takes me to bigger schools on both sides of you, I've learned all of their sorities rank themselves above you. So a bit of advice, build each other up for the reputation of you school

By: Observer
by: Boo booAug 20, 2015 9:58:14 AM

Observer is saying that other schools think their houses (like theta at OM) is so much better than our top house. And that she thinks we should build our Panhellenic up together to gain respect of other schools instead of worrying so much about the damn tier system that doesn't really mean much.

By: Boo boo
by: Except....Aug 20, 2015 10:11:38 AM

Our Chi O, DG, and KD chapters are all TOP chapters of those sororities nationally. Phi Mu and DDD are also often recognized by their nationals for various things, and Phi Mu has made themselves into one of the best Phi Mu chapters in the country in recent years. Our top houses can hang with any other schools top houses any day. Saying the bottom tier at another school is better than any of our houses is delusional.

By: Except....
by: @exceptAug 20, 2015 11:55:05 AM

I don't agree with observer at all. I remember a post earlier this summer almost every house at state got a great award. And to add to your comments, DDD at State helped create the partnership with St Jude back in 99. Just another reason to show that our houses are fantastic!

By: @except
by: Hail stateAug 21, 2015 1:51:47 PM

wow appalled hit the nail on the head. Best reply I've seen on here n a while. Hope these girls will let that sink in. Love it !!

By: Hail state
#5  by: Ha   

Must me a DG…

By: Ha
by: Jokes?Aug 19, 2015 9:54:30 AM

Literally could be anyone. No reason to drag another house into the mix.

By: Jokes?
by: Good tryAug 19, 2015 4:56:07 PM

I can promise you no DG feels threatened by Pi phi, or anyone in the top tier for that matter.

By: Good try
by: @goodtryAug 19, 2015 5:20:36 PM

Either you're a DG and you're really rude, or you think DG is so far up on a high horse that they don't notice anyone around them. Which both could be true

By: @goodtry
#6  by: pbp   

They do the clean sweep with the brooms at a lot of the Pi Phi chapters. Since it's still fairly new at MSU, you just aren't familiar with some of the rush traditions.

By: pbp
by: @pbpAug 20, 2015 6:09:24 AM

A lot of chapters at State celebrate with brooms when the "sweep the row". It is not a Pi Phi rush tradition....

By: @pbp
#7  by: sure   

You don't know about Pi Phi or what they do nationally. So don't even pretend like you do. You and your small minded msu view of sororities isn't the be all and end all.

By: sure

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.