facebook

rush results!

by: bulldogs

BIGGEST recruitment ever for MSU! YAY! How did everyone do?! These are the numbers I've heard so far:

Quota: 86

DDD - 99
DG - 101
Phi Mu - 98

Who knows more?

Posted By: bulldogs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: xo   

Chi O 99
Pi Phi 109

By: xo
by: WowAug 16, 2015 1:50:21 AM

Awesome that Pi Phi got 109! For such a new house that's awesome. And true DDD seem to be rising as well I think there new house will really help them with rush in the future. I think theses houses are ones to watch.

By: Wow
by: NewmemberAug 16, 2015 8:15:47 PM

I had an awesome time during rush I met so many great friends and love that I now have friends in different houses! My roommate showed me this site and I just have to say I'm glad I didn't see it before rush!

I'm happy I didn't end up in a "top four" house. Seeing all these comment that is just not something I want to be a part of.
I think everyone should just be rejoice in how well ALL the houses did I realize that you joined your sorority and not another for a reason and not everyone's desires in a chapter are the same

By: Newmember
#2  by: Loved   

KD and DG's Bid Day themes! Chi O and DG seem to have both gotten wonderful PC's and I was amazed by how great DDD did! They seem to be rising rapidly!

By: Loved
by: YesssAug 16, 2015 10:46:14 AM

The top 4 always get amazing pledge classes but yes I agree chi o and DG did exceptionally well this year. KD had a cute bid day theme and zeta and Pi phi did surprisingly well too, so good for them!

By: Yesss
by: YesssAug 16, 2015 10:51:28 AM

The top 4 always get amazing pledge classes but yes I agree chi o and DG did exceptionally well this year. KD had a cute bid day theme and zeta and Pi phi did surprisingly well too, so good for them!

By: Yesss
#3  by: Well   

I can tell you that every girl I know that preffed dg with another top 4..... Chose the other! Dg did have a good rush but not fabulous...... Like the other top 3.

By: Well
by: Woof.Aug 16, 2015 1:35:46 PM

There is absolutely no reason to say that. It doesn't make your pledge class any better to put another down. Bottom line is the number and quality of girls rushing now is outstanding, so much so that no house is getting hands down the best pledge class. It's extremely well distributed among the top 4, and other sororities are getting exceptional girls now too, which is fantastic for our entire greek system! The top 4 lost girls they really wanted to each other just like they do every year. All 4 of their pledge classes are insanely good and if you can't admit that you really need to check into reality and be a nicer person.

By: Woof.
by: Lol noAug 16, 2015 3:47:30 PM

Lol not true I had DG and another top 4 and picked DG, so did my roommate.

By: Lol no
by: WrongAug 16, 2015 4:00:10 PM

Lol just becuase you talked to a few girls doesn't account for the rest of them. I personally had chi I and DG but picked DG because I felt I fit better with them.

By: Wrong
by: @woofAug 17, 2015 7:01:52 AM

So only the top 4 have good pledge classes? And only the top 4 lost girls to each other?? Y'all have got to stop this!! "Lower tier" sororities steal girls from your top tier every year!

By: @woof
by: @woofAug 17, 2015 7:01:53 AM

So only the top 4 have good pledge classes? And only the top 4 lost girls to each other?? Y'all have got to stop this!! "Lower tier" sororities steal girls from your top tier every year!

By: @woof
#4  by: Alumni   

ADPi got 72
ZTA got 99

By: Alumni
by: UhAug 16, 2015 5:14:02 PM

What the heck happened to ADPi? Did they intentionally take under to get better girls or did that many girls get added onto other houses as additions because no one wanted ADPi?

By: Uh
by: @uhAug 16, 2015 5:59:03 PM

I'm wondering the same. I thought that PNMs could only be a quota addition if they are unmatched (i.e. both houses on their pref card reach quota before they get to the PNM's name). But ADPi didn't even reach quota so that's impossible. Did they do it on purpose?

By: @uh
by: @uhAug 16, 2015 5:59:04 PM

I'm wondering the same. I thought that PNMs could only be a quota addition if they are unmatched (i.e. both houses on their pref card reach quota before they get to the PNM's name). But ADPi didn't even reach quota so that's impossible. Did they do it on purpose?

By: @uh
by: MSUAug 16, 2015 7:53:22 PM

I think they took less than quota in order to get more quality girls than quantity.

By: MSU
#5  by: Baby Angel   

Pi Phi- 109

By: Baby Angel
#6  by: Dumb question   

I'm not sure what quota is. How can a sorority have 106 pledges if quota was 86? Please don't scream at me. I don't understand what this means.

By: Dumb question
by: MSUAug 17, 2015 6:47:01 AM

Not a dumb question. Many of us don't understand. No reason to post comments concerning the leadership and decision making of MSU Panhellenic. It is screaming obvious......

By: MSU
#7  by: The top houses   

DG and phi mu had the best pledge class looks wise in my opinion. Chi o got the smart girls but most of them weren't cute. KD had a mix

By: The top houses
by: WhateverAug 17, 2015 10:07:34 AM

All of the pledge classes "looked" great to me! I saw pretty girls, plain girls, over weight girls, skinny fit girls in all of them. Don't be shallow. Leadership and smarts were equally distributed.

By: Whatever
by: juniorAug 17, 2015 10:36:20 AM

On paper Chi O has a good pledge class but I was really surprised by some girls they took. A lot have blah personalities, aren't cute at all, and are just not their usual girl besides being smart and conservative.

By: junior
#8  by: Ok   

I heard ADPi was super selective this year and only went after strong PNMs. They apparently cut a lot of people. I know we lost several girls to them. I think they got a really good pledge class.

By: Ok
#9  by: I'm sorry   

I do not understand why ADPi would deliberately be under quota. I can understand a few under.. But are they saying that there were only 72 girls that they wanted out of everybody that came to their pref? I want the best for ADPi but I just don't think this was a good idea.

By: I'm sorry
#10  by: Adpi advisor   

ADPI was very selective and did cut. We are building a great chapter here at STATE. The above statement is correct; 72 great girls were given bids by use as we build for the future, not for quota. If you think about it, this process we used this year allowed us to give out 72 bids and quota was 87. That was not too many below quota. Look for good things to come from this beautiful group of girls, which, if I say so, contains many, many, many gorgeous young women in it. Their grades are good, they are involved on campus, and they are quality young women. Good luck to these ladies as they continue to build this great chapter.

By: Adpi advisor
by: @Adpi advisorAug 17, 2015 3:26:56 PM

Is that OK with your national? I thought deliberately taking a NM class smaller than quota was a no-no. (Not criticizing -- just curious ...)

By: @Adpi advisor
by: ADPi Aug 17, 2015 5:21:46 PM

Yeah it's not far from quota, but it's close to 30 less than all the other chapters. I'm glad that y'all are rushing quality and not quantity but the number of girls are important. If there's anything that your fellow Panhellenic ladies can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask!

By: ADPi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.