facebook

selection

by: PNM

I'm a PNM and I was wondering how the selection process works for the houses? I have a great GPA, references, was very involved in high school, and had really good conversations with the girls- yet I still got cut by a few of my top houses. Is there something that maybe I'm missing?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @PNM   

Well first off, it's mutual selection. Y'all have to like each other. It could be that you were not high enough on their invite list. It could be your reputation or your social media. Heck, it could be that your older brother hooked up with a girl in the sorority and never called her again. Don't look too much into it! Be happy with who you have left and know that the remaining houses on your list like you and want to get to you know more!! Don't let this damper your mood and affect how your philanthropy day goes.

By: @PNM
#2  by: Wait?   

PNM do not get their invites until they arrive for parties. They then remain at the tent with no phone access until their parties are complete. This was posted before 10:30 am. Doesn't add up to being a true PNM although the question was appropriate...

By: Wait?
by: PNMAug 12, 2015 4:29:50 PM

We got our invite list this morning. Those of us with parties later in the day were allowed to go back to our dorms or wherever we wanted. I am a PNM and happy with the houses I have, I was just wondering!

By: PNM
by: @PNMAug 12, 2015 11:59:44 PM

Got it

By: @PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.