facebook

ranking

by: anonymous

in my opinion (and the opinions of most)

Elite: KD/Chi O
Top: Phi Mu/DG
Middle: DDD
Bottom: ZTA/ADP/Pi Phi

Posted By: anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My lord   

Please get out of here, trouble maker! All summer, you've started this stupidity! LEAVE. And that's the opinion of most people that read this!

By: My lord
#2  by: k   

Phi Mu is middle.

By: k
by: @ kAug 8, 2015 10:52:03 PM

Alright, since you take thrill in trying to make an ass of yourself, does this make you feel better:
KD- elite self-rankers
Chi O- elite judgementalists
Phi Mu- elite beauty contestants
DG- elite competitors
Tri-Delt-elite middle grounders
Pi Phi- elite up and comers
ADPi- elite new comers
Now, we can all be snobby to each other since we all in our own upper echelon.
Yay for being shallow!

By: @ k
#3  by: Haha   

This is hilarious!!! Apparently continuously posting which houses are "top houses" is no longer satisfying. So now we add the term "elite" to set ourselves apart. I truly feel sorry for people who can only feel good about themselves by putting others down and feeling superior to others. It must be a miserable existence to always have to find some way to try to feel important. Just live and let live!!! All the groups on campus have wonderful girls who love their sisters and their house! Why can't everyone just concentrate on making their own house the best it can be and then others will notice. You don't have to keep reminding people!! It's like you are insecure of your ranking so you have to keep reminding people or they might just do the unthinkable and form their own opinions!

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.