facebook

claws

by: Person

Claws are out this morning. Today's victims: Chi o and Phi Mu. I'll report later who is the new victim of gossip! Stay tuned!

Posted By: Person
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @by person   

Claws will always be out for these two.
A. They're both great/top sororities.
B. There is one sorority required by their alumna to get on here. Focus...... Tear down the groups that are our competition. Find Something/anything negative to write about.
C. Troll moms from same sorority get on here to start drama!
D. Probably gonna see a negative comment right after this one...... Point made.

By: @by person
by: YepJul 27, 2015 9:21:17 AM

No negative comment here, not in reply to yours at least. I have no proof but I have always had suspicions that one Advisor encourages her members to do this. Very sad.

By: Yep
#2  by: Aw   

Now we have to add DG to the list..seriously when will this stop?

By: Aw
by: HuhJul 27, 2015 5:07:08 PM

Why?

By: Huh
by: @HuhJul 27, 2015 6:03:18 PM

I'm assuming "Aw" meant because someone replied to the post about the girl wandering into frat houses being a DG and they got a rude reply to a rank. Same thing happened to Chi O.

By: @Huh
#3  by: BS   

There is absolutely NOT a sorority encouraged to get on here to say bad things. That is ridiculous. When this site is ever mentioned it's by exec or whoever saying to stay off. And 95% of us on here are only posting nice things to what the trolls or bitter 5% post. It's not fair to get girls to start thinking one sorority might be behind posts.

By: BS
#4  by: Sad!   

Chi O, DG, KD, and Phi Mu all got bad ranks today and some rude comments! It's obvious someone is worried and thinks they can only get good girls if they bash the best houses!

By: Sad!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.