facebook

rush/rumors

by: Sorority X

Dear PNMS,
Over the next few weeks, you will read on this site many rumors and innuendoes. Many and most of these will be untrue and have little or no validity. Please donor read much into posts written about sororities that are negative. That is someone that is insecure and starting trouble for another group.
Although this site sometimes has a lot of valuable information, sometimes others use it as a platform to spread untrue statements. If you are PNM, do not pay any attention to any hate statements written on here. You need to go into rush and find your new home. There are 8 super sororities to pick from. I would not like you to base your choice of greek life from what you read here. It is your choice!
Good luck on moving to Starkville! You will get out of it what you put into it. The best way to start this journey is to find your greek life group, if that is what you choose to do. Do not let this site influence your choice! Good luck! Hail State!

Posted By: Sorority X
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The truth   

I guess this advice fell on deaf ears. Most groups pay no attention to this site. If you are getting ready to go through rush, remember to ake up your own mind. Being involved is the most important thing you can do. These drama starters are immature. Ignore them.

By: The truth
#2  by: Most definitely    

Yes I agree. These high s hook girls that are sweet and good will be fine. These others that are already starting drama better be ready to pack it up and head home after rush.

By: Most definitely

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.