facebook

recs for lower houses

by: Pnm

So for the top 4 houses I have 2 recs for each. But for tri delt, zeta, and adpi I only have one. Can I get into these houses with only one Rec? Thanks !

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

You left out Pi Phi. First - please don't call them "lower houses". That's simply rude. Second- at least two recs for every house.

By: ??
by: OpJul 24, 2015 5:27:55 PM

I have 2 recs for Pi phi which is why I left them out, it's not like I don't want to be in these or don't think they are great. I just can't find another rec for these houses but still want a chance to get in them!

By: Op
by: ActiveJul 24, 2015 5:29:47 PM

Not true if a pretty girl with a good gpa and great invovlement walks into Pi phi, zeta or adpi without 2 recs they would still have a more than good chance of getting a bid without the other rec!

By: Active
by: @ActiveJul 28, 2015 1:28:56 PM

True and false-- if a girl walks into ZTA, Pi Phi, or ADPi and has good grades, looks, and involvement but doesn't have a rec, then members will try to find a sponsor for her. They will most likely call alums for the PNMs area to see if they want her to be in said sorority. But they (or at least my chapter) can not extend a bid to anybody without a recommendation.

By: @Active
#2  by: @Pnm   

For real.. during recruitment last year, one of your "lower houses" was a top house for me. Don't listen to the stupid chatter!!!!!! Make your own opinion!

By: @Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.