facebook

curious

by: Preffed

Name the sororities you preffed and which one you're in.

Posted By: Preffed
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Girl   

Phi mu and dg

By: Girl
#22  by: Rush   

I had an inhouse sister in DG so I was cut by all but them

By: Rush
#23  by: Rush   

I had an inhouse sister in DG so I was cut by all but them

By: Rush
#24  by: Yes   

Phi mu, KD

By: Yes
#25  by: Active   

ZTA and Phi Mu

By: Active
#26  by: Mistake   

Dg then tridelt. Dg didn't rank me high enough so I didn't get my first choice. Then I refused the other bid. I regret it now.

By: Mistake
#27  by: My mistake   

I went through and had 2 houses left on theme night. At one house, I talked to the same girl BOTH days and she had awful breath. I was so frustrated that I had to go back that I dropped out of rush completely. I wish I would have stayed in and suffered through the bad breath house to get a chance at the other house.

By: My mistake
by: WellAug 4, 2015 7:31:04 PM

It happens

By: Well
#28  by: Me   

Chi O and Tri Delt - had an in house Chi O sister

By: Me
#29  by: Betty   

Pi phi and KD. KD cut me pref night because they heard I was preffing pi phi.

By: Betty
by: ...Aug 6, 2015 6:25:05 AM

Yeah I'm sure that actually happened. Not!

By: ...
by: @...Aug 6, 2015 6:30:31 AM

You don't think it happened because you assume that no one would pick Pi Phi over KD? You're crazy!! Girls get cut all the time in order to make more room on bid lists! It's not uncommon so stop being such a b i t c h

By: @...
by: ...Aug 6, 2015 7:47:52 PM

One of us is misunderstanding what she said.

I thought she was saying that KD cut her because she was also preffing a so called "bottom tier" sorority. That's why I said that there is no way that is true. Why would KD cut someone because they prefer a "bottom tier" sorority??? There's no way that that would be a valid reason!

That's what I thought she meant by that.

By: ...
by: @...Aug 8, 2015 11:13:31 PM

Why would a group cut a girl because she's a triple leg DG? Because they want to make room on their party list for the girls that they think they have a better chance at. Triple leg DG is most likely going DG. Girl who prefers Pi Phi will most likely pref Pi Phi. I misunderstand why you think that can't happen.

By: @...
by: TrueAug 9, 2015 11:18:15 AM

Top sorority want to say they pledge the girls everyone wanted. If a lot of their girls are only preffing them and bottom sororities, they'll be further down that list than someone who preffed KD and XO. THAT'S how top pledge classes are made. And those 2 sororities know a lot about top pledge classes! Top sororities will keep some girls like that around for numbers because it makes them look better and makes their numbers look better when girls pick them first but get their second choice. So if KD found out a girl was going Pi Phi over them, to the very bottom of the list she goes. It's a numbers game that the top groups play well! Sorry, but not everyone can get into KD and XO!

By: True
by: Huh?Aug 9, 2015 12:42:27 PM

A sorority cannot "cut" or release a girl on pref night. If you go to pred then you are on their bid list somewhere. They might have filled quota before they got to your name in the bid list but you were on it somewhere.

Also @True - you are far from the truth on your comment. Large sororities only bring girls back to pref who they really want! Panhellenic tells them how many girls they can bring back to pref (and it's a small number). You better believe they are only inviting back girls who they would be proud to have as a member!

By: Huh?
#30  by: Youknowit    

KD cut me theme night because, I was told by a member, that it was because I drank one time in high school. ONE TIME! If this is true, they are hypocrites because they have girls that get MIPS and DUIS. I wanted to pref them but settled for DG and I am HAPPY!

By: Youknowit
by: @YouknowitAug 8, 2015 11:16:02 PM

KD is trying to clean up their rap and not take girls that break the law before they're even allowed to vote. I truly am glad you are happy, but this hatred gotta go.

By: @Youknowit

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.