facebook

phi mu

by: Pnm

Just from this website Phi mu makes themselfs look like a bunch of drama starters and petty asf as well as extremely desperate. This is coming from a pnm. And after phi mu girls were making uncessary drama about the innocent rush group me a bunch of incoming freshman girls made to talk about outfits and hanging out with each other this fall really turned me off. Phi mu girls went out of their way to make pnms feel insecure and made them feel black listed from sororties over talking in a simple group me (where I know for a fact no girls said what house they wanted to be in or talked about any of the houses in negative way) I made lots of friends and the group me got excited but of course phi mu girls had to take that away. They basically said every girl who say anything about any house was screwed (which is rediculous) they honestly reflected badly on the whole greek system and phi mu. That is the definition of petty and rude! Drama starters and mean girls, no thanks I'll pass.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: (   

Damn, should you really even be coming to college if you're grammar is equivalent to a 6th grader?

By: (
by: ha!Oct 21, 2016 3:06:26 PM

What a hypocritical moron.

By: ha!
#2  by: Hahaha   

Yeah right! You sound pathetic!

By: Hahaha
#3  by: panhelenic police   

How do you know what phi mu said about you? By the way, it is spelled ridiculous.

By: panhelenic police
#4  by: .   

You're probably more screwed for posting this on greek rank. Im pretty sure someone can find out who you are with the unfo you posted...

By: .
#5  by: WTH   

This is the craziest post that I have ever seen! First, your grammar is atrocious. You misspelled several words and left out tons of punctuation. I really worry about your ability to pass Comp 1. Second, I don't know how many girls were in this Group Me that you are talking about, but your post probably just screwed all of them over. I have a hard time believing that Phi Mu found out about this group message and MADE you shut it down. I think you are thinking too much into this whole situation. My advice: get off this site and shut your pie hole. Go into recruitment with an open mind because your house invite list may be shorter than you think.

By: WTH
by: ha!Oct 21, 2016 3:07:26 PM

You're the reason people quit their sororities.

By: ha!
by: WTHOct 22, 2016 3:13:48 PM

I'd like to know why you think what I said makes people want to quit their sorority.... My advice was simply to stay off of this site as a PNM.

By: WTH
#6  by: HAHAHA   

They are the drama starters? You are the one that came on an anonymous website and wrote a whole paragraph about one sorority! You don't even know all the girls in it! You really need to stop thinking that you are as high and mighty as you are.

Oh and nice job. Now probably every girl in that GM is going to have a terrible rush.

By: HAHAHA
#7  by: Um   

Certain girls from that GroupMe will likely be blacklisted from every group, not just Phi Mu. The things that were said offended many girls in absolutely every sorority. I'm not a Phi Mu, nor do I know any of them personally, but I WILL say that it is wrong to blame them for the wrongdoings of some pretentious girls in a groupme. Those girls had absolutely no right to pass judgement upon any of the eight sororities here at state without going through rush first. It is not Phi Mu's fault.

By: Um
by: WhatJul 23, 2015 4:39:38 PM

was even said in the message? I don't who said it, no names, I just want to know what girls were even talking about.

By: What
by: pnmJul 24, 2015 5:33:44 PM

I was in that groupme and you are delusional. No one said anything bad about the houses. We rarely even talked about the houses and if we did it was positive things like their house is really pretty. Never mentioned rankings or which one was the best or anything. Phi mus were the ones making a big deal out of it when nothing bad was even said. It just made most girls not wanna rush or asosicate with phi mu girls because they came across as mean girls during the whole situation.

By: pnm
by: Doubt itJul 24, 2015 6:34:58 PM

If the girls in the groupme were/are good quality PNMs they will not be blacklisted by any group. Everyone can make a mistake or get caught up in saying the wrong thing... IF THEY EVEN SAID ANYTHING WRONG.

By: Doubt it
#8  by: Phi Mu   

is known for being gossipy, full of drama, and "calling out" other sororities for behavior/decisions/saying things that they also do/say. Multiple Phi Mu's cornered a girl in another sorority and accused her "campaigning" to become sweetheart at a frat party because of a joke she made, then told other Phi Mu's to try to get invited to formal and offer to make things and buy stuff for the frat guys to get one of their girls to win. That was a year or 2 ago. They openly attacked a different sorority for having athletes eat at their house, and now every SA election they post pictures with all the different teams at their house for lunch. It's just catty on the girls part and makes a lot of people not respect them.

By: Phi Mu
by: VerifiedJul 26, 2015 10:38:43 PM

I'm a rising senior and know exactly what this person is talking about. It happened my freshman year and I was at the formal of the fraternity she is alluding to. The girl who tried to get named sweetheart made an announcement about it in chapter. Her initials are SC and she was big into pageants, but is graduated now. I'm just saying, few people here will remember that but it absolutely happened. I saw some of it myself.

By: Verified
by: MsjsjsvdkssjdkdJul 27, 2015 12:04:04 AM

Phi mu is a bunch of catty mean girls. Maybe they ach this way cause they are bitter about not being in the top 3.

By: Msjsjsvdkssjdkd
by: AweJul 27, 2015 3:51:14 AM

You must have gotten cut from Phi Mu, thus the bitterness.

By: Awe
by: @VerifiedJul 28, 2015 1:24:02 PM

Wait, SC is the one that was cornered and "campaigning" or was she the one that was turning everybody against others? Because if it's the SC that I know, then she would be the Phi Mu mean girl.

By: @Verified
by: VerifiedJul 28, 2015 1:55:23 PM

The girl SC was one who cornered another girl and accused her of "campaigning," but she wasn't, it was all based on a joke she made to one of the guys who she was friends with that was taken out of context. Then SC turned around and tried to win sweetheart by getting more Phi Mu's invited to formal to persuade their dates to vote for her by making and buying them things. If you were here or think you know, then you do from the initials and account of what I saw. So no names should ever be posted. Like I said, she is not here anymore so no one should mention her by name. But just in case someone wanted to act like that didn't happen, I wanted to make it clear that it did. I also have a couple friends in Phi Mu, not best friends but they are nice girls. So this isn't an attack against an entire sorority. I'm too old for that business. This was one girl, but I do feel like her attitude is not uncommon in that house.

By: Verified
by: ???Jul 28, 2015 9:23:30 PM

Why is this even being discussed? Saying initials of sine u known girl is beyond ridiculous.

By: ???
#9  by: Grow up   

I have never heard of such small minded, insecure little girls coming on a site with poorly worded accusations with nothing to back them up. Let this ridiculous post end and stop making a fool of yourselves.

By: Grow up
by: HmmmmJul 26, 2015 9:53:24 PM

I'd be a little more kind with my words. This topic has been brought up several times so there must be some merit to it. It appears ther is only one group in full attack mode over the post and in my opinion they are the ones who won't let it die. If you ignore the original post and don't respond there is a good chance it would have ended long before now.

Should the OP have written this? No, but the hateful responses are just as bad.

By: Hmmmm
#10  by: @hmmmmmm   

I'm not even greek. Thinking about going through Rush, though. You have a lot of nerve telling me I can't defend a group that a bunch of HS are bad mouthing. I've also heard ridiculous comments about chi o, dg, KD, zeta, ADPi, pi phi. And Tri delt. Why do yall tear each other down? Please let this post end. I want us to show how much the Greeks love each other!

By: @hmmmmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.