facebook

sorry om

by: Bulldog

Anyone who says phi mu is top 3 is a phi mu themselves. Sorry but you guys are not top 3. The end. They are a great sorority no doubt and they are defiantly up there but chi o, kd, and Dg are the 3 queens and Thats how it's always been. Unless something drastic happens this isn't going to change. Half of the sororities at state can't be a top house, that's just not how it works.

Posted By: Bulldog
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Agreed!   

A lot of posts I see pin "top 4" against "bottom 4" and that's SO not accurate! Half of our sororities are not "bottom," and even the bottom houses are only that because they are so new! That's not giving near enough credit to the wonderful girls in DDD, Zeta, Pi Phi, and ADPi and all the work they do for their chapters, our greek system, and the university. The only difference in "top" and "bottom" is history and alumni support, and it's incredibly rude and insensitive to suggest that 4 sororities are all that matters. I can divide them by tradition into 3/3/2, but I know it doesn't mean a member of one is better than a member of the other!

By: Agreed!
#2  by: My problem   

is that no one can ever say they don't think Phi Mu is a top house without someone from Phi Mu getting really defensive, listing every little accomplishment, and often times they also point out a "flaw" with another group in the process. They try to align themselves with the top 3 houses and in doing so alienate the other incredible sororities at MSU. I know several wonderful Phi Mu's, I have nothing against them as an entire sorority. Overall, this just seems to be a pattern that they should really fix.

By: My problem
by: Just wonderingJul 14, 2015 2:52:18 PM

If you look at the individual sorority rankings, there is a "top sorority" that responds to every single negative comment about them. It is not Phi Mu.

By: Just wondering
by: My problemJul 14, 2015 3:28:26 PM

Girl please. Across the board on Chi O, KD, and DG's pages there are some extremely flattering comments and some extremely negative ones. There are only a handful of rankings that show up as yellow or red that have responses. Now go look at Phi Mu's page. EVERY SINGLE yellow and red ranking on the first 2 pages has a defensive response. Popular opinion says: Phi Mu gets desperate before rush and lashes out at literally anyone and everyone who doesn't think they are the best of the best.

By: My problem
by: OkJul 15, 2015 9:07:23 AM

This is the dumbest comment on here. "Alienate" other sororities? Please explain yourself? Are you saying they don't have swaps? Go to philanthropies? Invite or encourage all sororities? Get your facts straight....... Pathetic!

By: Ok
#3  by: Bulldog   

Oh sweet Jesus this is pathetic

By: Bulldog
#4  by: Poor   

Pitiful how desperate OP is!

By: Poor
#5  by: @actives   

This is sad that you started this thread

By: @actives
#6  by: .........   

Just so we're clear...please look at the time stamps and see that someone posted this thread earlier, then someone copied it and wrote it about another sorority, then someone commented on that one saying it was pathetic, and now someone has copied those comments onto this original thread. Phi Mu defense at their best right here. Bury it with other posts, shift the blame, and talk negatively about anyone else.

By: .........
by: GladJul 15, 2015 9:02:45 AM

Finally someone with brains! Just proof of how this site works. Anyone from anywhere can post/copy anything. Can you imagine clicks of girls in highschool arguing openly about being number 1, 2, 3,4 etc!
ill have some other fun time stamps later! Keep watching!
P.S. I'm not in a sorority...bahahahaha!
Just showing how caddy Yall are!

By: Glad
#7  by: But   

That's not how it's always been. Zeta used to be top until the late 80s, early 90s at least. So for all we know, all this petty fighting will be for nothing when a "bottom" house will claim the top spot. Just throwing some other perspectives out there!

By: But
#8  by: Top house    

Phi mu is a great house with great girls but I agree we can't have half of our sororities as a top house. General consensus would say phi mu is bottom of the top tier or top of the middle tier. Phi mu should stop being so ungratful when they have such a respectable spot other houses would die for! Maybe they will be top 3 someday but today is not that day !

By: Top house
#9  by: THIS IS SO DUMB   

Chi o, KD, PHI MU, Dg. That's the order that's always dominated since KD was the last of these 4 to enter MSU campus. I'm far from being a member of these. Nor am I an alumni or mother. I have worked on campus for 25 years. Someone told me how rediculous thus site is and thought I'd check it out. The inaccuracies amaze me. Shame on whoever starts this stuff.

By: THIS IS SO DUMB
by: LolJul 15, 2015 11:16:42 AM

Lol okay phi mu. Go back to this websites posts from a couple years ago. Phi mu wasn't even questioned for being top tier until recently. You guys arnt top and you are making yourselfs look stupid and petty.

By: Lol
#10  by: @lol   

Who are you in the Greek world?
Obviously from one of the other top 3.....hmmm are all your sisters as hateful as you?

By: @lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.